Chapter 27: Alley way

It has been about a week since (Y/n) has been staying at Overhaul's hideout with Eri. (Y/n) has had many failed attempts of getting Eri out of the hideout. Each time it they had failed, (Y/n) wasn't allowed to see Eri until Eri had to beg to see them.

It was (Y/n)'s day off today and had gotten a phone call from Midnight to come and visit. (Y/n) was waiting in the dorms lounge.

"(Y/n)!"

(Y/n) turned to see Mina and Uraraka racing towards them. (Y/n) only chuckled and opened their arms up. Mina and Uraraka lunged at them for a hug.

"We missed you!" both exclaimed.

(Y/n) smiled, "I missed you too."

Everyone started to come in and greeted (Y/n), except for Bakugo.

"It's nice to see you too, Bakugo" smiled (Y/n).

Bakugo tched,"Whatever."

"We have our exam to get our license soon, you should be accompanying us" whispered Uraraka.

(Y/n) smiled sadly, "It'll be okay."

"What have you been up to, (Y/n)?" Momo changed the subject.

"I've just been working at the café" said (Y/n).

"Then why haven't you visited us more?" whined Toru.

"Well I have to go in early to open and stay for closing time" lied (Y/n).

"(L/n)"

(Y/n) turned towards the deep voice and saw it was Aizawa.

"Midnight is waiting for you" Aizawa stated.

(Y/n) nodded and turned towards Class 1-A, "I'll talk to you guys later. I wish you all luck on you're exam."

"Aww, already?" whined Mina.

(Y/n) smiled sadly, "I'll try and visit more often."

(Y/n) walked back to Aizawa and both of them walked out of the building.

"When were you going to tell us that you weren't going to patrol for us?" pushed Aizawa.

Ahhh shit. I totally forgot about that, but I can't tell them abut Eri yet

"There is something that came up" covered (Y/n).

"You're going to have to explain that to Midnight" stated Aizawa.

(Y/n) sighed," I know."

Aizawa opened the door to the office. Nezu, All Might, and Midnight were sitting on the couch. Midnight instantly looked up and looked at (Y/n). She got up and quickly made her way towards them.

"Mid-

Midnight didn't let them finish and hugged them.

"I was so worried. You wouldn't answer my calls after your shift. I thought that something happened to you" cried Midnight.

(Y/n) felt a sudden weight on their chest, "I'm sorry but I couldn't. I was doing something important."

"I know" acknowledged Midnight.

She knows?! What does she know?

Midnight pulled away and pulled (Y/n) to the couch.

"It's good to see you again, (Y/n)" greeted Nezu.

(Y/n) nodded, "It's nice to see you all."

"Now, do you mind telling us where you have been this week?" asked Nezu.