Chapter 9: The Beach

It had been almost a week since the last time (Y/n) saw Class 1-A. All of them have gone to their intership and were planning to come back tomorrow in the morning. (Y/n) had asked Midnight if she could take (Y/n) to the train station and she had agreed. (Y/n) would't admit it but (Y/n) was feeling alone without the Class and (Y/n) wasn't allowed to leave because of the Stain attack. (Y/n) had also saw that Iida, Midoriya, and Todoroki were there when Stain attacked.

(Y/n) was sitting on the couch watching the lastest news on Stain. Apparantly many on the media believed that Stain and (Y/n) had very similar ideals and some people believe that they were working together.

Pfft, I'm not a fucking murder. I wouldn't kill someone just because they don't fit in my ideals of a hero, even I don't think anyone is really classifyed to even say who gets to be a hero. Ugh, this is so annoying. I already get people bothering me as it is, now 'villains' are going to try and get me on their side. But why do I feel like Iida didn't listen to what I said? Maybe me talking about revenge wasn't a good idea. What if I'm the reason that Iida went to Hosu, where his brother was attacked? Did I motivate him to seek revenge?!

(Y/n) was brought out of their thoughts by a ring from their phone. (Y/n) opened their phone and saw a message from Kirishima. 

Kirishima: Hey (Y/n)! I hope you're doing well. I was wondering if you wanted to hangout after we arrived at the train station? Only if you're free.

(Y/n): Hey Kirirshima, I'm doing well. I also hope that you're doing well and I would love to hangout with you tomorrow.

Kirishima: Alright! See you tomorrow!

(Y/n): See you!

(Y/n) put the phone back on the couch and looked back at the news. (Y/n) sighed.

I need to go out. I'm sick of being inside. I need some fresh air.

(Y/n) turned off the TV and put on a black jacket and black shorts. (Y/n) sent a message to Midnight telling her they were going out. (Y/n) made their way towards the beach and the sun was setting, there won't be too many people there. At least that's what they hope. (Y/n) made it into the sand and decided to sit close enough to not get wet. (Y/n) sighed.

I still can't believe I'm here. I guess this is better then going back. It's not lke I can go back, anyway. I need to see this guy and ask him what the fuck he did to me. What is his Quirk? Is he really a big threat like All Might said? 

(Y/n) rubbed their face. (Y/n) hadn't noticed the small figure slowly making their way towards (Y/n). The small figure pulled out a gun and pressed it against (Y/n)'s head, (Y/n) froze in their spot.

"I'm sorry. I don't want to do this but I have to"

This sounds like a kid? But why would a kid have a gun?

"You don't have to if you don't want to" said (Y/n).

"But if I don't then they will hurt her" stated the voice.

"Who is her?" asked (Y/n).

"My little sister. The men said if I don't kill you then they will kill her" wimpered the voice.

(Y/n) turned their head to the figure and saw a boy around 10 holding a gun with shaky hands. (Y/n) slowly turned around and reached for the gun. The boy flinched. (Y/n) set the gun away from both of them and then reached for the boy and holded them. (Y/n) started to rub his back so he could calm down.

"What's your name?" asked (Y/n).

"Aaron" 

"Well, Aaron. I can ask for help so we can save your sister" stated (Y/n).

Aaron shook his head," What if they can hear? I don't want them to hurt my sister! She is the only thing I have!"

(Y/n) hugged him tighter," It's okay, I won't let them hurt her."

Aaron sniffed. (Y/n) took out their phone and called Midnight.

"(Y/n), is everything alright?" asked Midnight.

"Um, not really. There is a boy named Aaron and he says that a group of men had sent him to kill me but he couldn't it and is afraid that they will kill his sister" informed (Y/n).

"I'm on my way and I'll bring back up just in case. I'll be there in about 5 mintues" said Midnight.

With that (Y/n) hanged up and turned towards Aaron.

"Help is on the way. Is there anything else I should know about this deal and group of men?" asked (Y/n).

Aaron nodded," They said that I have to report and show them at midnight that I did kill you and I also know where their base is at. It's about 15 mintues away from here."

(Y/n) nodded. Aaron started to shiver. (Y/n) noticed and took off thier jackets and gave it to Aaron.

"Is that better?" asked (Y/n).

Aaron nodded. 

"(Y/n)!"

(Y/n) looked around for the source and saw Midnight, Mr. Aizawa, and Present Mic running towards them. (Y/n) explained the whole situtation to them and the added information that they got from Aaron.

"I knew that I shouldn't have let you out until tomorrow" said Midnight.

"That doesn't matter anymore. It would have happened anyway, but we need to help him out." stated (Y/n).

"(L/n) is right. Even if we keep them safe that doesn't mean that people won't want to kill them. Especailly since they are in Class 1-A" added Mr. Aizawa.

"Anyway, you little guy said that you know where they are hiding out, correct?" said Present Mic.

Aaron nodded.

"Do you think you can lead the way?" asked Midnight.

Aaron nodded again.

"Alright. Then it's settled we are gonna help him get his sister back. All we need is to come up with a plan so we don't put his sister in danger" stated (Y/n).

Edited.

Thank you for reading! A bigger thanks to @deadlyweapon10 and @mxrmoon_ for voting on pervious chapters! It means a lot to me!!! <3

-Rilee