Chapter thirteen

"Good morning darling" Draco whispered as Y/n rubbed her eyes groggily.

"Shoot, I'm going to be late for class!" Y/n panicked.

Y/n had fallen asleep on Draco's chest in the common room, but he couldn't bring himself to wake her up.

"I will see you later." Y/n said before giving Draco a quick peck and sprinting to the Ravenclaw common room.

Draco laughed at her sudden panic and got ready himself.

"Hey" Draco smiled as he took a seat next to the girl.

Y/n's hair was slightly disheveled, and her uniform was messy, but Draco thought she looked prettier than ever.

"You seem to have forgotten something." He smirked.

Y/n looked down at her shirt that was unbuttoned by two buttons and her undone tie.

She blushed as Draco leaned over and buttoned her shirt, taking the tie in his hands to tie it himself.

"Thanks." She whispered and tried to hide her flushed cheeks.

"Anytime." Draco smirked again and kissed Y/n's cheek, making her blush even more.

The couple were now sitting in the Ravenclaw common room, Y/n's legs on top of Draco's both holding drawing pads and quills.

Y/n had suggested they try drawing each other, for 'couple bonding'.

Draco peeked up from his drawing to get a glimpse of Y/n furrowing her brow while focusing on her drawing.

She was so beautiful, how could he possibly capture her beauty in one drawing?

"Okay, I'm done." Y/n sighed proudly.

"Already?" Draco raised his eyebrows and began scribbling faster.

"Okay, me too." He said after a couple minutes.

"One, two, three." Y/n counted, and the teenagers turned their pads to show each other their drawings.

Draco's sketch was messy and some of the proportions were off, but Y/n thought it was perfect. She smiled at his hard work.

Draco however took one look at Y/n's drawing and threw the girl over his shoulder.

Y/n had drawn a detailed and heartfelt picture of a ferret.

"Draco! I'm not a child!" Y/n yelled as he ran around the empty common room, still holding her.

"I don't know Y/n you act like a toddler and I kind of like holding you like this." Draco said.

"This is not an effective way of communication. Do not make this a regular habit!" Y/n shouted as he jumped up and down.

"Draco, I hate you."

"No, you love me." He retorted.

"Nope I hate you."

"Well then I guess I'll just hold you until you love me, and I need to use the restroom right about now." Draco teased.

"Okay, fine. I tolerate you." Y/n huffed.

"Good enough." Draco smirked and set down the girl.

Christmas Eve approached faster than expected, and Y/n and Draco laid together in the Slytherin common room before Christmas.

"So, this overweight adult man breaks into people's houses in the middle of the night to leave children 'presents'" Draco asked as he traced his finger over the lines on Y/n's palms

"Mhm" Y/n hummed.

"Muggles are so weird." Draco said.

"No doubt about that, why would you tell your children these stories? They would only grow up to think it's normal to have a stranger in your house."

"Did I mention he keeps a list of who's naughty or nice? If they stay awake and wait for him, they don't get presents."

"Oh, and he has these slaves they're like house elves, but they're forced to wear pointy hats. They work for him in a factory, wrapping and making presents."

"So, this guy, is a slave owner, a cookie stealer, animal abuser, and most likely sex offender?" Draco asked.

"Correct." Y/n agreed, and Draco scrunched his nose.

"I forgot the worst part! Parents pay these men so that their children can sit in their lap and make present requests!" Y/n exclaimed and Draco's eyes widened.

"Wow." He said with a shocked expression.

"Wow is the most appropriate term for this situation."

"I will be sure to be on the lookout for this guy, he sounds terrible."

Y/n giggled and kissed Draco's hand, sending shivers down his spine.

"So, were you naughty or nice this year?" Draco smirked while sitting Y/n up in his lap.

"Way to ruin a nice moment!" Y/n laughed and kissed Draco.

"I won't let this Santa guy break into your dorm." Draco whispered and kissed Y/n back.

"That's good to hear." Y/n giggled.

Draco laid the girl back down, and Y/n nuzzled her head back into his chest while listening to his quiet humming.