Chapter nine

This particular week, Y/n had decided to stay up reading as many books as she could to prepare for her D.A.D.A examination.

Everyone's head turned as a tiny girl carrying a pile of books that was taller than her stumbled through the crowded corridor.

"Pardon me."

"Excuse me."

"Sorry."

Y/n almost made it to the library, when a slender finger jabbed her waist, causing her to fall at the sudden touch.

"Oh fuck... sorry." Draco stifled a laugh as he looked at Y/n's red face.

Y/n raised her eyebrows at the laughing boy and pulled him down, grinning when he fell on top of her.

"Wow Y/n I knew you loved me, but right in the middle of the hallway?" Draco smirked.

"Shut up, you dork." Y/n giggled and the two got up.

"Since you're here and since you owe me for making me fall, you can help me carry these books." Y/n smiled handing him half of the stack.

Draco just laughed and helped the girl carry her books to the library.

"You're cute when you're mad." Draco smiled as he jabbed Y/n's waist again.

"Did the Draco Malfoy just use the word 'cute'" 

Draco rolled his eyes and took the rest of the books out of Y/n's hands, so she wasn't carrying any.

Once Y/n was finished returning her books, Draco grabbed her hand and whisked her away.

"Where are we going today?"

"I'm going to kill you and throw you in the Black Lake." Draco replied.

"Can you bury me next to a tree? I want my body to decompose into the roots and if it bears fruit, people could eat me." Y/n requested.

"You're so weird."

"You're telling me you wouldn't want to become a green apple tree or something?"

Draco chuckled and stopped running when the two arrived at the kitchens.

"What are we doing?" Y/n whispered.

"Getting ice cream of course."

"So, you're not going to kill me?"

"No."

Y/n groaned and followed the boy to the freezers. Draco picked out a pint of vanilla and handed Y/n a pint of y/f/i/f.

Y/n blushed when she saw that he remembered her favorite flavor, and Draco pretended he just picked a random pint.

"Thank you, dork." Y/n smiled and took the ice cream.

"Why dork?" Draco asked while he watched Y/n take a seat on the counter.

"What do you want me to call you? 'Drakeyyy?'" Y/n mimicked Pansy's high-pitched whining.

"what about Dorko? Count Dracola? Or do you want me to call you daddy because of your ridiculous kink?"

Draco smeared melted icecream on Y/n's nose and laughed.

"Says you, miss veiny forearms." Draco teased.

Y/n flipped off the boy and wiped her face.

"What now?" Draco asked.

"Now, we switch pints." Y/n said handing Draco her icecream.

"What? No."

"have you ever tried y/f/i/f?"