Chapter seven

Y/n woke up early on Saturday morning. She considered wearing green in support of Draco, but knew that'd probably be too much considering the fact that they had only ever been on one real date.

She wore a simple outfit that had neither red or green on it, to show her neutrality for today's match, and walked down to the Great Hall with Luna who was very clearly rooting for Gryffindor. 

Already in the hall, sat a very nervous Harry Potter. 

"My amortentia smelled exactly like Y/n" Harry groaned.

"Why is that an issue? She's a lovely girl and she's very smart." Hermione inquired.

"Well for one she's dating Malfoy." Ron piped up, he had tuned out the entire conversation completely due to his own worries about quidditch, but Harry's girl problems seemed to lighten him up.

"Maybe they're just friends. I've never seen them together before." Hermione replied.

Harry only picked at his food, too anxious to eat.

"Hey Y/n!" Hermione called as Harry gave her a stern look.

"Hi Hermione." Y/n replied saying goodbye to Luna and making her way over to the trio.

"Are you coming to the game today? Harry's Gryffindor's captain this year. He's an exceptional player." Hermione stifled a laugh as she glanced over at Harry who was smiling weakly.

"Yeah actually-" Y/n began.

"Good luck today Ron! I know you'll be brilliant" Lavender Brown interrupted, before skipping away.

Ron's face grew pale and he looked as though he were about to vomit.

"I'm resigning. After today's match, Mclaggen can have my spot." He spoke with a serious expression.

"Have it your way." Harry replied before handing him a cup filled with 'juice'.

"Hello, everyone." Luna smiled taking a seat next to Ron.

"You look dreadful, Ron. Is that why you put something in his cup?" Luna asked.

"Is it a tonic?"

Harry smiled while very obviously putting the vile of liquid luck into his pocket.

"Liquid luck" Hermione muttered.

Hermione, Luna, and Y/n took a seat near the front of the stands, while the boys were in the locker-room getting ready.

Draco's inside felt like jelly. He had never been nervous for a quidditch game, but something told him it wasn't the match he was worried about.

His eyes scanned the crowd, finally landing on the h/c haired girl. He flashed her a smile and winked, a gesture she returned with a smile and a small wave.

"Good luck" She mouthed.

"Where's your green?" He mouthed back.

 The girl just shook her head and laughed at the boy.

"Meet me after the game?"

"Okay"

The game was long and intense. Both teams seemed to be fighting to the death, and there was an immense amount of tension within the crowd.

In the end Gryffindor won, a common occurrence ever since Harry had become their seeker. 

Draco waited for Y/n at the locker-room, and rehearsed his lines.

The girl approached Draco while he was pacing back in forth scolding himself.