Rejected #22

Requested by Pion14 

A/N - Hope the person who requested this likes this. Don't think there are any warnings besides being rejected by Elsa *cries* This is also a high school AU just as the person requested. 

Your POV: 

Just another boring day at school. The only thing that makes it bearable is being with my long time best friend/crush, Elsa. But little did I know even that was about to become unbearable. So, here is what happened. I've been getting mixed signals from Elsa and then one day she even told me she liked me. One thing led to another and we hooked up. However, after that, I tried asking her to be my girlfriend when we next hung out. Her reply was, "You were just practise for the real deal." "Who do you consider the real deal?" I questioned trying to hide the fact I wanted to cry. 

"Hey Elsa." I turn to the new voice that popped up and much to my annoyance, there was the school jock, or should I say jerk, Hans. He even put his filthy arm around her shoulder and sat next to her. "Him?" I said shocked event though I should have seen it coming. She's been spending more time with him than me lately. "Yes. Him." Was all Elsa said. I could no longer hold back the tears and walked out as fast as I could back home. 

Time Skip 

Elsa POV: 

Two weeks had passed since I told y/n I chose Hans and I haven't heard from her since. I didn't even know she had moved schools until one of her friends told me when I asked them where she was. I needed to find her because I wanted to tell her I made a mistake. I overheard Hans talking to Kristoff who clearly did not know he is with my sister and a decent guy that he was only dating me because my parents are rich. I guess now I know why y/n always corrected me when I told her he was a jock by saying he is actually a jerk. Damn, I need to find her. Not only has she moved school, but they have moved completely away from our city. Not to mention the fact she has blocked me on every social media sight and my phone number so I can't even text her. Damn it y/n! Where are you? I need you back! 

Your POV: 

After the whole incident with Elsa who did in fact turn out to be the snobby rich girl everyone thought she was, I moved to another city and school altogether. And in this new school, I met (favourite Disney Princess). We immediately became fast friends and over time, I forgot about Elsa and developed a crush on this girl. I made a vow to never hook up with someone again unless I am definitely in a relationship with them. And after a few weeks of knowing each other, surprisingly, (favourite Disney Princess) asked me out before I got the chance to ask her. This leads to right now. Right now, we are heading to my old city for our first date since it is not too far away. My only hope is, I don't come across her. 

Elsa POV: 

One day, me and Anna decided to go to the usual café we usually hang out at. Though I don't know why I keep coming back to this place. It just brings back bad memories of rejecting y/n the way I did. Anyway, Anna sat down as I ordered our drinks. When I retrieved the drinks and turned to go to my table where Anna sat, there she was. "Y/n?" I said not really sure what to say. But when she looked at me, all I received was a cold glare. Fair enough, I deserve it. "What do you want?" She says eventually. I then realise she is linking arms with a girl stood next to her. This made my stomach churn. 

Your POV: 

I rolled my eyes when I heard Elsa calling my name. I still don't know why I thought it was a good idea to come to this place. Familiarity I guess? Anyway, when I asked her what she wanted, she asked me to talk privately while glaring at (favourite Disney Princess). (Favourite Disney Princess) told me it was fine while she ordered our drinks. So, we both headed outside. "Seriously Elsa, what do you want? I'm only here because I'm on a date with the girl I like." Her eyes went wide. Then I realised why she wanted to talk. "Feel rejected without even saying anything? Good." I said and walked back inside to my date. I watched as she followed me inside but went to the table where her sister is and whispers something to her before they leave. "Everything okay?" (Favourite Disney Princess) asks with a hint of concern in her voice. "Yeah, just someone trying to win me over that's all. Anyway, can we not think about that?" "Sure thing." And we both talked for the next few hours and needless to say, our date went perfectly. 

Ending this one here. What did you guys think? Also, I'm currently editing my own OG novella and in the process of editing and contacting publishers! An exciting time for me and hopefully someone will accept my work soon when I finish! Anyways, don't forget to vote and requests are still open for now! :)