The Winter Spirit #29

Elsa finds a girl in the Enchanted Forest alone and confused. She's also searching for the fifth spirit. However, when she meets you, you have no memory. Are you the fifth spirit or just some random person? 

A/N - This is more of a platonic one shot just as a heads up if that bothers anyone. 

Requested by anonymous (hope you like it, I tried to keep it the same as your request) 

Elsa POV: 

I've been searching for the fifth spirit for quite sometime now. Sure the dam fell, the forest was freed from the mist and Arendelle was restored, but I'm kind of frustrated I never found the fifth spirit. After seeing my mother in Ahtohallon, I thought it was me but now I'm not so sure because when I asked the other spirits, they seemed to think the fifth spirit was someone or something else. But what or who? Right now, I am currently wandering the edge of the forest doing my usual patrol to make sure everything is okay. At first I thought everything was then something caught my attention. It was a girl. She was wandering very far from the Northuldra camp by herself. Hmm, then again, judging by her clothes, I don't think she is with them. Her dress is a pure white, like snow and she wears a blue sapphire necklace that's... glowing? She seems rather confused so maybe I should go over and check on her and bring her back to the village. 

Your POV: 

I'm so confused. What happened? Where am I? How did I get here? I try to remember but my memory from my entire life is a complete blank. Fantastic. Then, I noticed the necklace I was wearing. It looked valuable giving it was made of sapphire, but why is it glowing? Suddenly, my attention is brought to another woman who is now in front of me. I got into a defensive position ready to fight her but then I saw ice surrounding my fists. I have magic? Okay, just go with it. So, did and shot the ice at the unknown woman. My eyes widen when she blocked my ice blast with one of her own. She has magic too? Maybe she can help me if she's not a threat. "Who are you? What do you want with me?" I question her. 

Elsa POV: 

I was shocked when she shot ice at me. Luckily, I was able to use my own powers in time to block her blast. When she questioned me I told her, "I saw you wandering alone and you seemed confused. I just wanted to make sure you were fine. And my name is Elsa. Do you know your necklace is glowing?" "Yeah, I've no idea why. I have no memory of anything." I raised my eyebrow. She doesn't remember anything? Then I get an insane idea and it involves the necklace. "Have you by any chance touched the sapphire on your necklace? Maybe the glow means something." 

Your POV: 

That was a crazy idea but crazy should mean it might just work. I do as she suggested and touched the sapphire on my chest. Suddenly everything came back in a blur. I remember my life. I remember my parents abandoning me because of my powers and spending my entire life alone inside Ahtohallon trying to contain the other spirits.  Everything was going smoothly until they were awakened. The last thing I remembered was seeing Elsa and deciding to test her. I did that by freezing her and then realised she did the right thing by sending the truth about the dam to her sister. Eventually, I unfroze her and everything starting collapsing around me and I hit my head pretty hard on a block of ice that fell. I guess that explains why I lost my memory for a while. All that's left to do now is tell Elsa that I'm the winter spirit and I was the one judging her the whole time. 

Elsa POV: 

I don't even know how to feel upon hearing that information. Not only have I found the fifth spirit who also wields snow and ice, but she also froze me just after I sent the truth of the dam to Anna. I'm so conflicted. She unfroze me sure, but is she a threat? "I know what you're thinking. If I really did want to hurt you I would have done that already." "I take it your final judgement of me was a good one?" I blurted out. "If it wasn't a good judgement, I would have left you frozen in Ahtohallon." I nod in understanding. "I also approve of you taking care of the forest. If you don't mind, I'll probably tag along." She says surprising me a little but I smiled and said, "Sure, the extra company would always be helpful. And maybe you can help me figure out my powers more. I want to learn everything they're capable of and how to control them fully." She's silent which makes me wonder if I've asked too much of her. "Of course, I'd be happy too. It's nice to finally meet someone who also controls snow and ice." "I have to agree." I answer and we both walk side by side to finish today's patrol. 

Ending this one here. Hope you all liked it. Let me know what you thought in the comments below. Requests are still OPEN! I'll write more tomorrow so send in your requests asap. Don't forget to VOTE! :)