Fixer Upper #6

Your POV: 

I was with Elsa at the Valley of the Living Rock. She told me there were trolls here but all I see is rocks. "Right well, I err am going to go-" I was cut off when suddenly the rocks began to move and roll around. "Elsa's visiting!" One of the rocks yelled excitedly. "There trolls!" I said. I must have said it louder than I thought because they all turned to look at me.  "SHE'S BROUGHT A GIRL!" A female troll yelled overjoyed. The trolls suddenly lifted me up and put me so I was stood next to Elsa. "What's going on?" I whispered to her. 

Elsa POV:

"I have no clue. I just know Anna told me to go along with whatever the trolls do." I said shrugging my shoulders. "So Elsa, you going to tell us who your girlfriend is?" A troll named Bulda asked. "Oh. No I'm not... We're not." Y/n said. I mentally face palmed as I forgot what Anna said about the trolls trying to set people up. "What's the issue dear?" Yep. That confirms what I thought was about to happen. 

Your POV: 

"Is it her magicalness?" A troll asked. "Oh no it's just-" The trolls cut me off again, "Is it the wild blondness?" I attempted to respond to the troll, "No, it's-" "It's what?" I sighed irritated and face palmed. The trolls then lassoed ropes around me and Elsa. Some of the trolls grouped around me and placed a green cloak on me. It looked ridiculous but I didn't mind when I saw Elsa. She wore a stunning green cloak with spiral patterns on it. Colourful lights were around her neck like a necklace and a plant crown with more colourful lights at the bottom of it. I knew I was falling for her at that point and I didn't particularly care. 

Elsa POV: 

When the trolls were done playing dress up, I looked at y/n and laughed at what they did to her. She shrugged and smiled back at me. Before I could do anything, the trolls picked us both up and threw us into a large hole they had dug. I was just glad we both landed upright. "Do you Elsa take y/n to be your trollfully wedded-" I cut off the troll by asking him, "What are you doing?" "You're both getting married." My eyes widened as soon as the troll said. "What do you mean getting married? We're not even a couple!" I told the trolls. "It's true we're not!" Y/n said. 

Your POV: 

"But you could be. Us trolls know when one is in love with another, and you two definitely are!" A female troll Elsa called Bulda told us. I blushed as soon as she said that. It's true I am in love with her and I fell for her even more just then. I then turned to Elsa whose face was also very red. She looked at me nervously and asked, "Is it true? You love me?" "Of course I do, I always have. I was just too afraid to say anything until now." I told her. "Well the trolls didn't exactly give you a choice." Elsa laughed as did I. "What about you?" I asked her. 

Elsa POV: 

I felt my face heat up again when y/n asked that. "I do love you." I told her. "What now?" She asked. I shrugged not knowing the answer to her question. "Now you kiss!" A troll said to us. I looked at her and she did me. I slowly leaned in and waited for her permission. Before I knew it her lips were placed on mine. It was gentle yet passionate. I guess the trolls really are love experts. 

Ending this one here. Sorry it's not as good as the others, I rushed this one. Also Merry Xmas guys! Don't forget to let me know what you thought and don't forget to vote! :)