Clueless #26

You and Elsa are close friends but are both oblivious that you like each other as more than friends. You're the first to realise something is up and go to Anna for advice. 

Requested by Sky_Kazama (Hope you like it. Not sure how I feel about this one). 

I have been friends with Elsa and Anna for a long time now. More so Elsa than Anna but still both of them if that makes sense. Anyway, I say more so Elsa than Anna because we just seem a lot closer in comparison. Even the style I guess you can call it of our friendship is entirely different. Like every night when she finishes her meetings (she is queen after all), the two of us always go on a late night stroll in the gardens and just talk about anything and everything. The difference between her and Anna is, me and Anna usually tend to joke around often getting into trouble if we take it too far which tends to happen. Elsa is completely different. She's more of a good influence compared to Anna. 

Though tonight seems different. Like something feels like it's going to change and somehow I've never been wrong when something does change. Elsa's more touchier than normal but doesn't seem to take any notice of it. It's like she doesn't realise it's happening but for some reason it is affecting me but I'm not entirely sure why yet. And when she starts talking, it actually took me a moment to realise that I wasn't even listening to her but was focused on her. Her eyes mainly. I don't know why or what on earth is going on with me. I need to get out of here. I can make up an excuse and I have the perfect one because it is true. "I just realised I'm working early in the morning so I should probably turn in for the night." "Oh, okay. Goodnight then y/n." She says softly but the disappointment evident in her voice. I feel bad but I can't be around her till I figure out what is going on with me. Maybe Anna will know. 

I find Anna in the stables with Kristoff and Sven. "Hey Anna, can I talk to you privately?" "Sure, what's up y/n? Kristoff's heading out to visit the trolls just now anyway." "Well something weird happened when I was walking with Elsa just now. "What? What happened?" I couldn't tell if her voice was laced with concern or excitement... or both? "Erm, I ended up basically focusing on Elsa herself instead of listening to her and for some reason I was affected every time her hands brushed against mine. Is that normal? I felt so embarrassed I had to leave and came straight here." Anna immediately smiled and said, "Oh, you just finally realised you like Elsa." "Wait what do you mean finally?" I questioned. "It's obvious to everyone in the entire kingdom except you two that you both like each other as more than friends." "And, they're... you're not bothered about it because I am a girl after all?" "Everyone supports it. In fact, we've all made bets on who will ask the other out first." She says laughing causing my eyes to widen. "Oh, now's actually a good time to tell her. Here she comes." Anna says causing me to panic and I hide. Hopefully she didn't see me. 

"Hey Anna." Elsa says to her. I listen as I hide in the stable covered by a horse rug hung on the door. "Hey Elsa, what's up?" "Oh nothing. It's just y/n's been acting odd lately. She ran off during our walk. She claimed she had work in the morning. Sure that's true but it still felt like an excuse to get away from me. She seemed quite nervous all night. I don't know if I've done something to upset her." Well now I feel kinda bad. But I'm remaining in my hiding spot. "S-Seriously you too? Wow you both really are really oblivious." Damn it. She's going to tell her which will ruin everything. But maybe, maybe listening to them might just give me the courage I need to face Elsa about it. 

"What do you mean oblivious? Oblivious to what Anna?" She asks her sister. "That the two of you clearly like each other as more than friends. I know it. Heck, even the whole kingdom knows it except the two of you." Elsa stays silent which has got to be a bad sign. "And you're okay with that?" Is what she says next. "Of course I am. You should go talk to her." Another few more moments of silence pass. "Y/n you can come out now." My eyes widen at the fact that she gave away I've been hiding here the whole time. Even Elsa's eyes were wide when I came out of the stable. 

"You've been here the whole time? I thought- I thought you turned in for the night." "I err- I err." Is all I could speak. I didn't know what to say. "Y/n, this is the part where you tell Elsa you like her back and the two of you begin to court each other." I still cannot speak. Completely speechless that I can't even answer Anna. "Oh for Pete's sake." She says and wanders over to Elsa and pushes her closer to me. "I'll leave the two of you alone to talk it out." And with that Anna leaves and closes the main doors of the barn. I hope she didn't lock it. "So, what do you say y/n? Give courting a try?" Elsa asks nervously. Exploded. My mind just exploded. Elsa just asked me out. "I err... sure why not." Is all I could muster out of my mouth. She reaches her hand out to mine and interlock our fingers and make our way to exit the barn. Only there's one problem. "She locked us in here didn't she?" Elsa questions. I nod my head in response. 

Ending this one here. Not sure how I feel about this one. I've never wrote this sort of thing before. Let me know if you thought I wrote the whole clueless character thing well enough. Anyways, requests are still OPEN and don't forget to VOTE! :)