Red Is A Dangerous Colour Part1 #12

Your POV:

Yellow eyes. So many pairs of them. I knew what these eyes belonged too and I knew I had to run. The only weapon being my dagger that was given to me the day I left home. I was snapped back into reality and it was then I ran. Ran from the creature, or should I say, creatures. They chased me through the dark snow-covered forest. Snow crunched under my feet as I continued running. Too focused on escaping those yellow eyes, I tripped over a plant and tumbled down a hill. I landed at the bottom with a thud. My vision began to fade. I looked up and heard a howl from the leader. I knew I was done for. Then, everything went black. 

Elsa POV: 

Everyone exited the meeting room. Finally, after what felt like forever, it had ended. I do wish they would stop pressuring me into finding a suitor. I hoped now that everyone knew about my powers, they wouldn't force to do such things. Once I managed to settle in my room, I looked at my arm. Or more importantly, the meter on it. It shows how much danger my soulmate is in, though I have never met them, I check it occasionally. What I was not expecting, was the meter showing a red colour indicating they are in a serious amount of danger. I didn't know what to do, I don't know who they are. I'll speak to Anna, hopefully she will know what to do. 

Anna POV: 

I gave Sven a carrot as Elsa entered the barn. I smiled at her and was about to greet her but my smile quickly faded when I saw the look on her face. "What's wrong Elsa?" I asked. "Look at this." She said showing me her arm. "The danger meter. It's in the red section. You have to help whoever it is!" I said and I realised we didn't know who Elsa's soulmate is. "We could always ask Grand Pabbie. We can leave as soon as the sled is prepared." Kristoff chimed in. I kissed him on the cheek and he went to prepare for the journey. "Something else is bothering you isn't it?" I asked my sister. "I don't know anything about who my soulmate could be. I've never had any sort of clue, you do get hints when your soulmate is near, right?" She asked. I thought for a moment. 

Elsa POV: 

Anna was about to speak when Kristoff interrupted, "Sleds ready!" "Come on Elsa lets go! Sooner we get to Grand Pabbie the more chance we have at finding out who your soulmate is and hopefully where they are so we know where to go from there." I sighed and followed her into the sled. As we were leaving the castle, Olaf called for us and Kristoff stopped to let him on. "Where are we going?" Olaf asked. "To find Elsa's soulmate. The meter shows they are in a serious amount of danger. 

///

Your POV: 

My eyes began to slowly flutter open. The first thing I noticed was the feeling of the rough floor moving underneath me. As though I was being dragged. I fully opened my eyes to find one of the wolves was dragging me somewhere with his teeth. I looked around to see there only the single wolf. I took the opportunity and kicked him to let my leg go and I ran. I didn't care where, as long as it got me away from these monsters! I heard the wolf howl. I knew he was calling for backup so I continued running faster than I already was, if that were possible. I was so distracted I didn't even realise I had come to the exit of the forest. I ran as fast as my legs could take me. Just as I reached the end of the woods, a wolf pounced on me causing me to fall. I tried reaching for my dagger but it was no use. I really am done for this time! 

Ending this one here. Part2 will up soon. In the mean time, if you have requests let me know but remember, if you only suggest something like modern reader or monster reader, I won't write it as it is not enough to go on. I need an actual storyline. Anyway, let me know what you thought of this one and what you think will happen next, don't forget to vote! :)