Leaving Home #21

Requested by fiercefeelings 

A/N - Hope person who requested this likes this. Again, reader is Elsa and Anna's sister. 

Your POV: 

I was walking to Elsa's office since I always have to ask her if I can leave the castle. Personally, I think it is ridiculous since I am the same age as Anna and she does not have to ask permission. Elsa claims I am to naïve and I find that quite offensive if I do say so myself. Like, damn, I can take care of myself even though she says otherwise. Anyway, once inside Elsa's office, I ask her the question. What she doesn't know yet is that I want to leave the castle permanently to become my own woman instead of being chaperoned twenty four seven.  Okay, she's mine and Anna's older sister but still... she needs to relax. 

Elsa POV: 

"You want to what?" I yell worriedly. "I want to move away from here and live else where." "Why would you want to move y/n? You have everything you need here." I tell her trying to persuade her to stay. "But I don't get the freedom to find out who I want to be. It's fine for you because you like being queen and Anna has Kristoff, Olaf and Sven. I don't have anyone here and I don't know who I am." I sighed. "If you leave, things will be much harder. Where would you even go?" I have to ask her all these questions to make her think and hopefully that will change her mind. 

Your POV: 

I know my sister is only acting out because she is being over protective but that is another reason I want to leave. However, it's not a reason I am going to say to her. It will just upset her even more. "What does Anna make of this?" She questions. "I actually haven't told her yet." I say sheepishly and rub the back of my neck. This surprised Elsa because usually Anna is the one I tell everything too. "Tell the guard outside to bring Anna in here at once." And I do as she said. 

Time Skip 

Anna POV: 

I was worried when the guard told me something was going on with Elsa and y/n and they wanted me with them. "What's this all about?" I asked them. Y/n went to speak but Elsa was quicker. "Y/n here wants to leave the castle for good." My eyes widen. "Why would you want to leave? You have everything here. And I'm upset you told Elsa first." I said to her. "That's exactly what I said, well mostly." Elsa said glaring at me slightly at the end and I smiled nervously. "Okay but seriously, why do you want to leave y/n?" I ask still slightly upset she wants to leave us. 

Your POV: 

"I want to leave because I want to find out who I am and make friends of my own. It's easy for you because you have Elsa, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven. I have no one." They both look at me with sad eyes before looking at each other having a mental conversation thing. It really bugs me that they can do that yet I can't with either of them. Anna then suddenly pushed me out of the room. "We won't be a minute." Anna says smiling. I raise my eyebrow when she closes the door and put my ear to it but I can only hear muffled voices, not what they are actually saying. 

Short Time Skip 

No One POV: 

About ten minutes went by and Elsa and Anna had finally stopped whispering to each other. Anna opened the door for y/n to enter again. Y/n was still confused as to what just happened. "We've come to a decision." Elsa says with barely any expression on her face. I still think it is ridiculous that I need permission to leave but I keep quiet and wait for them to speak again. "Okay, we have come to a decision that you can leave, on one condition." Anna begins. It's weird seeing her so serious I have to admit. "What condition?" I ask. "If things get hard and you feel like you aren't getting anywhere or if you need help, you will send the ice bird." Elsa buts in. "What's an ice bird?" 

After asking that, Elsa uses her icy powers to create a bird and oddly enough it came to life and began flying about. Once it flew back to Elsa, she whispered something to it and it flew over to y/n's shoulder and perched there. "This will be your companion. You can name her if you like. But remember if you need help in anyway, take the bird into your hands and send her flying. She will automatically come back to me and I will know something is wrong." Elsa says more softly. Y/n thanks them and hugs them both. Then, she packs her stuff and says goodbye to the others before taking her leave. 

Ending this one here. I will write more tomorrow as I have done a lot of my own writing as well writing for this. Anyways, let me know what ya'll think and dont forget to vote! Requests are still OPEN for now! :)