Red Is A Dangerous Colour Part2 #13

Elsa POV: 

We finally reached the Valley of Living Rock. Kristoff called for Grand Pabbie who immediately rolled over to us. "Elsa, I hope you are prepared for the journey that lies ahead." Me and Anna looked at each other but let Grand Pabbie continue. "The metre on your arm has reached red. Your soulmates life is in danger!" "Who is my soulmate Grand Pabbie? Where do I find them?" I asked worriedly. "Let me see what I can see." He said. He used his magic and wolves suddenly appeared and a girl. Now I was very confused. "She is in the mountains, she has just escaped from a pack of vicious wolves." He said concerned. "Thank you Grand Pabbie. Come on Anna, the rest of us need to head for the mountains."  "Okay, coming. Come on guys lets go!" She told the others. 

Anna POV: 

I'm glad we're about to find Elsa's soulmate. I was surprised it was a woman but whatever makes her happy, she's still my sister. Me and Elsa got into the sled along with Olaf and Kristoff who drove it with Sven at the front. Kristoff told Sven to go as fast as he could. I turned my attention back to my sister who I was worried but that's to be expected. "Elsa?" I said trying to get her attention. "I just hope we're not too late." She said. "I'm sure we'll get to her in plenty of time. Sven suddenly stopped. "Kristoff, what is it?" I asked him. A loud howl could be heard and it didn't sound too far away either. "Get ready!" He yelled. "For what?" I asked. "If you have a weapon get a hold of it. We're in their territory now." I didn't have a weapon on me but Elsa made me a sword made of ice. "That'll work." I told her. 

Elsa POV: 

We heard another howl, only this time, it sounded much closer. A large grey wolf appeared just ahead of us. Then, more appeared behind it. "That one in front must be the alpha." I told the others. I slowly got out off the sled, "Elsa, what are you doing?" Anna yelled in a whispered tone. "I can lure the alpha away with my magic. Any chance he'll lead us to who we are looking for." I said to her. "But that's just it, all we know about this person is that they are female." "That's enough information. Anna think about it, who else would be surrounded by wolves other than the person Grand Pabbie told us about aka my soulmate." Anna sighed, "Okay fine. Just be careful." I nodded at her and then shot a beam of ice into the air catching the alpha's attention. 

The alpha begins running in my direction but I lead him away from Anna and the others. After a short while, I caught a glimpse of someone falling to the ground as a wolf pounced on them. Without hesitation, I shot ice at the wolf which ran off. The alpha was now only a few feet away from me. I used my magic to create a large ball of snow and flung it on the alpha. I must have thrown it harder than I realised as it didn't get up again and the other wolves ran off leaving the girl lay on the ground. I ran over to her, thankfully she was still alive, just unconscious. She had a few wounds. I just had to get her back to the castle. As if on cue, Kristoff and Anna appeared on the sled. Kristoff gently placed her on it and we all made our way back to the castle as quickly as we could. I just hope she's going to be alright. 

Ending this one here. Let me know if you want a third part to this! I might make this into an actual fanfic if there's a lot of parts. Also don't forget to vote! REQUESTS still OPEN! :)