Glowing Necklace #11

Elsa POV: 

I have been sitting in the library waiting for y/n, my best friend since I was a child and the only one who knew about my powers before the coronation. For the last hour I have been focusing on the necklace around my neck. It was a simple design that consisted of a silver chain and a small silver snowflake with a blue spot in the middle. Lately, for some odd reason whenever y/n's around it lights up a shade of wintery blue but it doesn't seem to do that for anyone else. I spoke to Anna about it but she seemed just as clueless as me. Did I forget to mention she has a replica of this necklace as well and hers has also started to glow? Whether it means anything is what I am unsure of. I guess I will have to ask y/n when she gets back. 

Your POV: 

Finally, after two weeks I am back at the castle. I told Elsa I was headed to visit friends further away from the city but that was just a cover up. What I was really doing was going to find Grand Pabbie to find answers. Answers as to why our necklaces keep glowing whenever we are near each other and not at any other times. At first I thought it was a coincidence but the more it happened, the more I became suspicious that something was going on. Luckily, Grand Pabbie was able to confirm it for me and boy does it explain a lot. I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts when I entered the dark library. I wasn't sure if Elsa would be up at this time so I called her name quietly. "Elsa?" I whispered. "By the window." I heard her voice and made my way towards it. 

Elsa POV: 

As soon as y/n came over I hugged her as I wasn't expecting her back for at least another day. "How come you're back so soon?" I said during the hug. But seriously though her scent is the most amazing thing I have ever experienced. 'Okay Elsa stop being creepy.' I thought to myself. "My journey was a lot quicker than expected." I nodded, "Err, so... how was visiting your friends?" "Actually that's why I am back early. I never went to visit them." I raised my eyebrow when she said this. "Care to elaborate?" I asked. "I went to find Grand Pabbie to find out if there was a reason why our necklaces were glowing only when we were near each other." "What did he say?" I asked as I was very anxious to know.  

Your POV: 

"He told me that for starters only one other person in the world can have an exact replica of the necklace as their soulmate." Elsa's eyebrow stayed raised, "Okay not sure where you're headed with this but continue." "Basically what he said was they glow because they are an exact match meaning that apparently we are too." I said nervously and scratched the back of my head. "So let me get this straight, our necklaces are an exact match because we are supposedly soulmates?" I nod my head unsure of what to say next. "Well then." She said. Now I was definitely uncertain what was going to happen next. 

Elsa POV: 

There was only one thing left to do at this point after learning the truth of our necklaces. I grabbed the collar of her shirt and pulled her towards me. Moonlight shone through the window making this moment even more perfect. I leaned towards her and pressed her lips against mine. Our lips moved in sync, in perfect rhythm. I knew at this moment Grand Pabbie was right. She was the one for me. I felt her hands snake down to my waist; I pulled her even closer so she was sat on my lap. Not once did we pull apart. I bit down on her lip making her moan and I slid my tongue into her mouth. As our tongues collided, exploring each other, neither of us could help the moaning. I knew it was getting heated very quickly but I didn't want it to stop. "Want to head to the bedroom?" I asked breaking the kiss. "Lead the way." I grabbed her hand and dragged her through the halls. Tonight is going to be fun!

Ending this one here. Not sure about the ending but let me know what you thought and don't forget to vote. Requests are STILL OPEN! :)