Visit To The Enchanted Forest #8

Requested by XxMisheruxX

Your POV: 

I am currently making my way to the Enchanted Forest to visit my girlfriend. She told me it was for something important but she wouldn't specifically. I left Arendelle a few days ago and I am finally here. I know I have arrived because the forest is permanently in Autumn. When I arrived, it was quite literally the first thing I noticed. Brilliant red leaves on the trees creating a peaceful atmosphere, the chill in the air perfect for the season and the autumn sky is blissful to the eye. The breeze swirls around me in an excited manner. Suddenly, it lifts me up in the air which I definitely was not expecting. But then I remembered Elsa telling about the wind spirit Olaf named Gale. "Oh, hey Gale, have you seen Elsa anywhere?" The wind spirit swirled around me a second time before heading in another direction. I took this as a hint that they know where she is and began to follow. 

Elsa POV: 

I am currently riding Nokk around the Enchanted Forest. I only halted him when Gale blew around us. "Hi Gale, you telling me y/n is finally here?" I asked hopefully. They blew around me excitedly indicating she is here. "Can you lead me to her?" Gale then blows behind me. I instructed Nokk to follow the wind spirit. I eventually find her stood by a tree trying to catch her breath. "Gale make you run to follow them?" I asked with a slight laugh. Y/n looked up and smiled. "Yeah, just give... me... a minute." She said panting causing me to laugh slightly. As soon as she got her breath back, we both hugged. 

Your POV: 

Once we pulled apart from the hug, I leaned in and pressed my lips against hers. Whilst my lips were on hers, my hands snaked down to her waist as her arms wrapped around my neck. Unexpectedly, Elsa's bit my lip making me moan slightly. Her tongue immediately entered my mouth. I yelped a little as again I was not expecting it and then she pushed me against the tree. I didn't even notice at first as I was too much in a daze to even care. Our tongues battled for dominance as they glided across exploring each other. Of course she won but I didn't mind. After a short while, we had to pull apart for air. "Wow, I missed you." I told her whilst panting slightly. 

Elsa POV: 

"I missed you too." I responded. 'Come on Elsa, now's the time too ask her'. I thought to myself quietly. "Y/n?" "Mhmm." She said. "What would you say if I asked you to stay here with me?" I asked uncertain of what she would say. "Erm, I am staying for a while aren't I?" She asked. 'Okay, maybe this is going to be harder than I thought.' I silently thought to myself. "Well, yes but I mean stay... with me." I hoped she would realise what I meant but she was still oblivious to what I was asking her. Instead she had a look of confusion on her face. 

I sighed, "What I mean is, what would you say if I asked you to stay here, with me. But on a more permanent basis?" I asked nervously yet hopefully. "Oh you want me to live with you, is that what you're asking?" She asked. "Yes, that's the whole reason why I asked you to come in the first place. I miss you too much but if you stayed with me, I wouldn't have to miss you anymore. And now that I am no longer queen of Arendelle, I have a lot more free time." I said hoping that would be enough to persuade her. She was deep in thought when suddenly she spoke, "Sure I can stay, especially now that you say you have a lot more free time, I'd get to see you more." I was so happy at her response I pulled her towards me and kissed her a second time. "Yay, now I can properly introduce you to the spirits!" "Lead the way." She responded and we set off to find them. 

Ending this one here. To the person who requested this, I hope this is what you were after. Anyway, let me know what your thought was on this and don't forget to vote! Also check out my new account ElsaSnowyFlakes. I only write for Elsa on that account and already have a few fanfics out so go check them out! :)