Chapter 102

A/N - EXTRA IMPORTANT!!

Okay, hey, guys. I just want you all to know that I'm very sorry if I have hesitated for a long time in updating. With school and everything, it's all too stressful. I just got a new teacher at my school because my old one retired. Don't worry. My new one isn't bad at all. In fact, we all loved how our old teacher retired. We were all very happy that the old hag was gone. But you see, the only good thing about our old teacher was she gave out barely any homework. Our new teacher gives out A LOT. And I cannot go on my iPod without finishing my priorities. So please forgive me if I hesitate in updating. Even if I don't update for weeks, maybe a MONTH, just know that it's most likely because of my school work. But don't think that I stopped writing or something because if I were to ever stop writing, I'd inform you all. So I hope you all understand. Thank you!

Luke and I went downstairs to the kitchen and saw Ashton was eating Mac and Cheese. I walked in and said, "Uh, Ash?" He looked at me and said with his mouth full, "Yo."

Nicole: There's something I have to tell you.

Ashton: Okay, what do you need to tell me?

Nicole: Uh, well, um... I accidentally broke your drumsticks?

Ashton: Wait, what?

Nicole: I was looking for your drumsticks and when I found them I dropped them and then I stepped on it and pulled it and they broke.

Ashton: Uh, well can I see them?

Nicole: I think Luke had them. Luke?

Luke: Here you go, Ash. (gives drumsticks)

Ashton: Wow.

Nicole: I'm sorry, Ashton.

Ashton: Sorry for what?

Nicole: What? I just broke your drumsticks.

Ashton: It's okay. It's nothing a little glue won't fix. No problem.

Nicole: Oh, uh, okay?

Ashton: Luke, can you get the glue from the closet?

Luke: Yeah, sure. (goes to get glue).

Nicole: Wait, so you're not mad, Ash?

Ashton: No, of course not. I mean, they're sticks of wood. Why would I be mad?

Nicole: Well it was just how much you were panicking when you couldn't find them.

Ashton: Oh, that was only because I left my other drumsticks in the studio. Then Calum told me that he had them so I was all better.

Nicole: Ohhhh! Okay then.

(Luke comes back)

Luke: Here you go, Ash.

Ashton: Luke, this isn't the proper glue. I need superglue, doofus.

Luke: Hey! You should just be glad that I didn't go by my Finder's Keepers, Loser's Weepers motto.

Ashton: Ugh.

I laughed and then went to the living room to watch some TV. I looked at the time and it was 5:50. I decided to watch some Modern Family. Awesomeness! While I was watching Modern Family, I heard a noise upstairs. It came from Calum's room. I decided to go up there and check out what Calum's doing. When I got to his room, he wasn't there. I was confused. I went back downstairs and asked Ash and Luke if they knew where Calum was and they both said no. Ashton asked me, "Where did you last see him?" I responded to Ash, "I remember helping him find his wallet in the living room." Then Luke widened his eyes and said, "Wow, you should've told me and I would've used my finders keepers, losers weepers." I rolled my eyes and went back into the living room. I decided to call out Calum's name a few times. He never answered. Maybe he went out. I know what to do! I'll call him! I grabbed the home phone and dialled Calum's number. It ringed 3 times before somebody answered. That somebody was not Calum....