Chapter 71

After the Chubby Bunny challenge, it was 2:41. We were thinking about watching a scary movie but instead, we decided to bake something. A cake. I remember baking a cake with Ashton and he smashed the cake in my face. Anyway, after we had gotten the ingredients out, we started. James said, "Okay, first, we need to crack the egg in the bowl. You wanna help me do that, Nicole?" I responded, "Sure! How many eggs?" He said, "Four." So I got four eggs out of the carton and he cracked 2 and I cracked 2. We did an awesome job. Then Brad said, "Okay, now we add 3 teaspoons of flour." I did 2 and put it in perfectly. James was checking something on his phone. Just as I was about to put the 3rd teaspoon in, Brad grabbed my wrist and flicked it over to James so it would blow up in James' face. James did a girly scream and both me and Brad laughed. If you're wondering where Triston and Connor were, they were on the other counter making the icing. James, Brad and I were just working on the actual cake part. James said, "My hair!" Their was white blotches all over his hair. Brad and I laughed so hard! James then said, "Wow, guys. Thanks a lot." Brad responded, "No problem, man." We laughed some more. Then James took some more flour from the bag and flicked it at Brad and I. We flinched and it went all over our faces. It ended up being a flour fight. When we finished that, we noticed Tristan and Connor were filming. "How long have you guys been filming?" Asked Brad. Connor replied, "Since the girly scream." They started laughing and then we all started laughing. When we were done, we put the batter in the pan and put in it the oven. After that, we all washed up and changed our clothes. As I was changing my clothes, I was trying to find my green top with a sparkly bow on it. Then I realized Taylor must've took it. That was my favourite shirt. Oh well. I just wore a pretty outfit with a white jacket and blue jeans. I went downstairs and went to the kitchen. I was the first one done changing. I looked at the time on the oven and it said it would be done in 20 minutes. Then I heard all four boys come to the kitchen. They were using the guys clothes. James said, "Wow, Nicole. Thats a very pretty outfit you have there." I turned around and responded, "Oh, thank you." After that, we decided to play a game called Anomia in the living room. I love Anomia so much! Somebody holds up a card and you have name something of that topic before anybody else does. Connor held up the card and it said 'Country Singer.' I immediately said, "TAYLOR SWIFT!" Connor gave me that card. We continued to play until we heard the oven buzzer. Triston went into the kitchen and took the cake out. It looked awesome. Then we all helped spread the icing on the cake. Then we ate it. It was delicious. We talked a bit while we were eating. "So, Nicole. The New Year is starting soon. Are you excited?" Asked Connor. (A/N Sorry I skipped Christmas, guys. My bad.) I responded, "Yeah, I'm really excited actually. I can't wait for 2015." Then Tristan said, "I can't wait too." James continued and said, "I'm hoping to get Brittany this really good necklace she wanted last time she took me shopping." Hey, Brittany is Luke's mean ex. But that can't be who James is talking about.

Nicole: Is Brittany your girlfriend?

James: Yep. Brittany Breslin.

Nicole: Breslin??

James: Yeah. You know her?

Nicole: Uh, yeah.

James: Oh, so you guys are friends?

Nicole: Sure.

James: Uh, heh, what do you mean by 'sure'?

Nicole: Luke dated her.

Brad: Oh, really? What a coincidence.

Nicole: Not a good one.

James: Is it bad that Luke dated her?

Nicole: Yeah! Luke only broke up with her because she was a bitch.

(Everyone drops their forks)

James: Um, what--what did you call Brittany?

Nicole: James, I don't mean to offend your girlfriend or anything, but I may. Brittany is a terrible girlfriend and you just break up with her already because otherwise, you'll regret it.

I stood up and walked up to my room. I shut my door and sat on my bed. I can't believe James is dating Brittany. This just makes me feel so mad. James shouldn't be dating her. Brittany doesn't deserve a guy like James. I guess talking about Brittany just gave me bad memories. Like when I got in trouble for going too far talking to Brittany online and never getting the last word. She probably is thinking that I gave up. I fiddled with my fingers and heard a knock on my door. Please not be James. And thankfully, it wasn't. It was Brad. He said, "Nicole? Can I come in?" I said quietly, "Yeah," but loud enough for him to hear. He opened the door and sat down on the bed with me. I wonder what he's going to say.

Brad: Nicole...