Chapter 85

When all that was over, I was watching TV with Luke and Calum. "Oh, Luke! That reminds me! What about that purse you were gonna buy me?" I said.

Calum: (widens eyes)

Luke: Oh yeah! I almost forgot. Thanks for reminding me. Uh, what purse was it?

Nicole: A Lover's Decor purse.

Calum: Whoa, whoa, whoa. What's going on here?

Luke: Oh, I promised Nicole that if she sang "Life Of The Party" on YouTube, I'd get her a specific purse.

Calum: DUDE! She tricked you!

Luke: What? What are you talking about?

Calum: That purse is almost $100! Did she not tell you that?

Luke: $100!!?!?!? NICOLE!

Nicole: Hey! I did what you wanted. Now you have to get me the purse. And besides, you said you would get it under any circumstance.

Luke: Ooh, I'm so mad at you right now.

Nicole: Let's go get it now, Luke. It's at the Georgian Mall.

Luke: I'm gonna get you back on this.

Calum: Yeah, I'm with him. Ha! 2 against 1.

Nicole: Fine. Then I'll just get Ash, Jessica, Emma, Taylor, 1D, The Vamps, Justin, Ed, and Taylor. Ha! 2 against 17! Own it!

Luke: Wow, you're fast at math. But I'm still mad! (growls)

Nicole: Time's ticking, Luke. Let's go now.

Luke angrily got his jacket, shoes and car keys and I happily got my jacket and shoes. We left and when we came back home an hour and a half later, I had a $100 Lover's Decor Deluxe purse. I loved it. I went upstairs and put random stuff in it like makeup and things like that. I put it to the side and looked at the time. 8:48 PM. I'm gonna text Jessica.

Nicole: hey jess! I just got the purse! ill send u a pic

Jessica: (Gets picture 5 minutes later) OOH! It looks so cool! Awesome! what was his reaction 2 the price?

Nicole: well u should've seen Calum's reaction when he found out I tricked Luke

Jessica: OMG talk!

Nicole: well Calum was freaking out and he was all like DUDE! SHE TRICKED YOU! then Luke freaked out as they both said they were gonna get me back and that it was 2 to 1

Jessica: and what did u say 2 that?

Nicole: I said I was gonna get 1D and you guys and the vamps and all ppl I knew and then I said it was 2 to 17

Jessica: LOL Thats hilarious!