Chapter 72

Brad: What happened in the kitchen?

Nicole: It's nothing.

Brad: And you expect me to believe that?

Nicole: (sighs) no.

Brad: So let me guess. You had some bad experience with Brittany, didn't you?

Nicole: Yeah.

Brad: How exactly was Brittany a b -- what you called her?

Nicole: Luke and the guys had to leave me alone in the house with Brittany one day and she came half naked with a full attitude. Then she said that she's Luke's favourite girl and not me. And when she made this stupid song about Luke, I hacked into Luke's Twitter and freaked out at her. She called me a piece of sh*t, a whore, and a slut.

Brad: So that's who the song's about.

Nicole: (sighs)

Brad: Nicole, I'm sorry. You know, I'm surprise she called you those things because it seems to be the complete opposite.

Nicole: Yeah, it is.

Brad: And knowing that Brittany got a hold of another person made you feel angry and worried that she was going to do something worse?

Nicole: Yeah.

Brad: It's okay, Nicole. Things like these happen.

Nicole: But now I just called Brittany something in front of James. What now?

James: Hey, is everything okay in here?

Nicole: James, I'm really sorry for saying that stuff about Brittany.

James: Aw, it's okay, Nicole. It actually saved me some money.

Nicole: What do you mean?

James: Now that I know what she is like, I don't have to buy her diamond necklaces anymore or a special gift for New Years. I have experience with her being a b -- what you called her.

Brad: Wait, James. What are you saying? Are you breaking up with Brittany?

James: I -- I guess I am. And I don't feel a tad guilty about it! Come on! Let's go play some Monopoly.

Nicole: (laughs) Okay!

Then we went downstairs and got the Monopoly board out. Everybody started to play and it was really fun. It was 5:22. I wonder where the guys are now. How come they have to spend so much time outside the house? Oh well. We played Monopoly for an hour and it was 6:30. We decided to watch a movie. One of the scenes from the movie went a little something like this.

Bob: We've got to catch this guy!

Brianna: No! Not after what he did to Samuel and Jackie!

Bob: Brianna, Samuel and Jackie are gone now! You have to face the facts now!

Brianna: You can go by yourself! I'm not risking my life for you!

Bob: Fine! I'll go alone. You stay here and protect Lily. If I'm not back in 24 hours, I'm probably dead. Goodbye. (About to walk away)

Brianna: Wait, Bob!

Bob: (Stops) What?

Brianna: I love you.

(Dramatic Love Music Plays)

Bob: I love you too.

(Kissy, kiss, kiss, kissy, smoochie, smooch, smoochie)

THE END
TO BE CONTINUED...

The credits had started and Connor had said, "Well, then. That was, uh... it was... Um, a movie?" We all started laughing. I said, "What was this movie called again?" Them James responded, "Death Of Love." I found it kind of weird but oh well. We saw Brad was sleeping. We all exchanged looks and immediately got the same idea. We were just going to play with Brad a bit... without him knowing. Connor got his camera out and we just did random stuff to him like putting straws up his nose and drawing on his face. We couldn't wait for him to wake up so we did one more prank. Tristan got the whipping cream and I was going to tap Brad's nose. When Tristan came back with the whipping cream, he gave it to James and James put it all over Brad's palm. I tapped his nose and 2 and half seconds later, we were on the ground laughing our heads off. Even Connor who was still filming. He forgot to turn the camera off so the camera was on the ground in a slanted pose. Then he picked the camera up and turned it off. Brad was so confused. "What the heck?!?" He said with a very weird voice because of the straws. It only made us laugh harder. He only noticed the whipped cream on his face and the straws up his nose. He took the straws out and wiped the whipped cream. James then yelled, "PAYBACK, SUCKER!" And we all couldn't stop laughing. Triston said, "Connor! Did you get all that?" Connor replied, "I sure did!" Brad went to the washroom as we all played the video back. When we were 7 seconds in the video, we heard Brad yell upstairs. We laughed and continued to watch. He must've saw the marker. We had written stuff like, "Payback!" And, "I AM A COMPLETE IDIOT." And many more. After watching the video, Connor edited it and put it on YouTube. He just edited to make the video a bit shorter. 3 minutes later, it got over 1 000 000 views. We were shocked. Then Brad came downstairs and said, "Wow, honestly, guys? Seriously?" We laughed some more. "The good thing is it got over 1 000 000 hits on YouTube," said James. Brad widened his eyes and said, "You put it on YouTube?!" We all looked at each other as Tristan said, "Uh, you missed a spot on your face, man. It still says idiot." We tried or best to keep our laughs in. Brad seemed frustrated. It still said idiot on his forehead and he tried to lick his hand and rub it off. Tristan and Connor were telling him where to rub his forehead and James and I were covering our mouths trying our hardest -- and I mean our HARDEST -- not to laugh. So hard that James actually ran into the kitchen so he could let it out.