Chapter 187

"Listen, dumb ass, you better watch that mouth of yours. Back off my girlfriend, will you?" Said Matt. I tried my best to not smile but Matt was so hot when he was angry. The way he cursed; I just loved it. I was happy he stood up for me. I feel safe when he's around. I tilted my head down trying to hide my smirk. One of the guys from that group said, "You wanna go, pretty boy?" Uh oh. Please don't tell me he's gonna get in a fist fight. I can't bare to watch that. Matt replied, "Oh, I wanna go." I looked at Matt and saw his stance. His arms were out and his eyes were wide. |Picture on first page| I noticed people around the theatre watching and some of them oohed. Some of them got their cameras out ready to film. No, no, no. I quickly said to Matt, "Matt, don't. Just leave it. They can't do anything." Matt replied, "Don't worry, babe. I got this. Stand back." Oh, my god. He called me babe! Yay! This makes me happy! But before I knew it, I saw one of the guys take a swing at Matt. Matt ducked and I gasped and covered my mouth. My heart was beating fast. The guy took another swing at him and Matt ducked once again. Matt then swung at the guy and hit him right in the face. Ouch! That's gotta hurt! The two other guys came at Matt and tried to knee him and kick him but Matt fought back and he fought back well. Matt looked like a full on karate kid! I was stunned and I couldn't take my eyes off him. Matt was ducking, dodging, hitting, and kicking. It was all self-defence. Just as they were about to punch him in the stomach, Matt did a front flip in the air and pushed both of the guys over! WHAT?! That's when all 3 guys got up and left the whole theatre pretty much in tears. My brain went blank..........

😳 What. Just. Happened?

Matt looked at me and I was speechless. I said to him, "Matthew... you just got 10x hotter than when we got here." He laughed and I hugged him. The whole theatre awed. All of a sudden, a girl who looked about 15 came up to us and said, "Oh, my god. I just got that whole thing on film and to be honest, that's a movie I would like to see. Do you guys mind if I put that on YouTube?!" I looked at Matt and he nodded at me. I replied to the girl, "Sure, you can." Then she asked to take a picture with us and we said yes. Before she left, she said, "Hey, I know you! Wait, no. I know both of you! You're Nicole Love and you live with 5SOS! And you -- " she was about to describe Matthew until he quickly interrupted her and said, "... are just another boy trying to go on a date with his girlfriend." I was confused. Why would he interrupt her like that? Then we got a few other people who asked for a picture and also an autograph and it was amazing. I felt so loved. When all that was over, we got our seats and the movie started. During the movie, guess what Matt did!!! He did the old yawning trick and put his arm around me. I pretended not to notice but I did. I so did. When the movie was over, we all clapped and we waited for Luke to come and pick us up. While we were waiting, we talked a bit.

Matt: Soooooo did you like the movie?

Nicole: Yeah, it was awesome! But I have a question, Matthew.

Matt: Okay, shoot.

Nicole: Why did you interrupt that girl before the movie when she was going to tell you where she knew you from? And how did she know you?

My first impression was that she was a previous girlfriend of Matt. If she was, that would complicate some things.

Matt: I have no idea where she knew me from.

Nicole: What, are you famous or something?

Matt: I think if I was famous, you'd know about it.

I started to think about if there were any Matthews I knew in my life and there was only one. And who it was just shocked me... BIG TIME.