Chapter 20

When Calum left, Ashton came out from the closet and Luke just came home. ERMAHGAWD!! I totally forgot about Luke! His little walk was a little too slow. "LUKE! What took you so long?!" I practically yelled at him.

Luke: Sorry I was late. I was a little tired and I saw a nearby restaurant so I went in.

Nicole: But it doesn't even take that long to go inside a restaurant.

Luke: I know but then I saw an amazing girl.

Nicole: (acts like girly girl) Omg! Did you get her number?

Luke: Ha, ha. Very funny, Nicole. And as a matter of fact, I did.

Nicole: Oh my god.

Luke: Yep. Then I bought her lunch and we talked.

Nicole: Did you get her name?

Luke: Yep. Her name is Brittany and she is amazing. She's actually coming tomorrow in the afternoon.

Nicole: Oh, is that so?

Luke: Yeah, I'd love for you to meet her.

Nicole: I guess it wouldn't hurt.

Luke: Awesome! I can't wait! Is Calum still taking his nap?

Nicole: No, he just woke and he's --

Calum: Right here. What are you so happy about, Luke?

Nicole: He met a girl at a restaurant and now she's coming over tomorrow to meet everyone.

Calum: Nice, man! You got yourself a girl!

Luke: I know! Aren't I just awesome!

Nicole: Whatever. (walks out)

I guess I could try meeting this girl of Luke's. You never know. She could be really nice. I can't wait.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up in the morning and remembered about Luke's little friend coming over today. I got ready and ate my breakfast with everybody and we were passing time by watching some TV. "So are you excited to meet Brittany, Nicole?" Luke asked me while watching TV. I responded with, "Yeah, I guess I am."

Luke: Great. You're gonna love her.

Calum: (phone rings) Hello?

Calum: Yes, it's Calum here.

Calum: Yeah, I'll be there.

Calum: Sure.

Calum: Bye.

Calum: Hey, sorry, Luke.

Luke: What is it?

Calum: I can't meet your girlfriend because I need to go to the studio.

Luke: Oh, that's too bad.

Calum: But don't worry. I won't be that long.

Luke: Okay.

Ashton: Oh, my, god! On that note, I just remembered, Luke!

Luke: What?

Ashton: Remember our manager called you and I for a meeting today.

Luke: Oh, yeah! At what time?

Ashton: 2:30 and that's in 10 minutes!!!!!

Luke: Oh my god! We've gotta get ready now! Sorry, Nicole. All of us have to go but don't worry, you'll still get to meet Brittany. She's gonna be here any minute and you're gonna have to explain to her what happened, okay?

Nicole: Um, okay?

Luke: Great, thanks. Come on, Ash.

Calum: If you want, I can drive you guys.

Ashton: Yeah, that'd be cool. Bye, Nicole. Love you!

Nicole: Love you too! Bye!

Then all three guys left and I was all alone in the house. I hope she likes me. Whats her name again? Brittany? Oh, yeah, it was. I continued watching TV for about 10 minutes until I heard a knock on the door. That must be Brittany. I turned the TV off and walked to the door and when I opened it, I couldn't believe my eyes. There was a half naked woman at my door chewing bumble gum and wearing so much makeup, that I thought she was about to say "Trick-or-treat!" I just stood there shocked.