Chapter 160

THE NEXT DAY
6:01 AM

I woke up facing the window, seeing the sun was coming up. Ugh, what time is it? I checked the time on my iPod and it was 6:01. I then remembered today I was going to meet the one and only MICHAEL!!! I don't know his last name. The guys never told me. (A/N Of course I actually do know his last name. I'm not stupid). Anyway, I struggled to get up out of bed. I thought, hmm, maybe just 10 more minutes. Yeah, that seems alright. So I went back to sleep.

NICOLE WAKES UP FOR THE SECOND TIME
6:30 AM

Okay, that was way longer than 10 minutes. Maybe I should get ready now. Yeah, okay. I sat up in my bed and stretched a bit. Then I walked off my bed and went to the washroom and did everything I could in there. I went back to my room to change my clothes into something stylish. Something pretty. Something that stands out. Immediately I knew what to do. Okay, so here's my idea, guys. How about everything on me is one colour and then just one article of clothing stands out as a different colour? What do you think? Good idea or bad? Eh, I think it's pretty good if I do say so myself. Imma use it. I decided to wear a pink shirt with pink shoes and striped black and white leggings. PERFECT! I told you I got the hang of this thing. After I was ready, I brushed my hair and went downstairs to eat some breakfast. I was in the mood for cereal and milk. I went to the kitchen and noticed nobody was there. I grabbed the cereal from the cupboards and poured it into a bowl. Then I got the milk from the fridge and poured that in too. I got a spoon and started to eat. As I was eating, Ashton walked in and said, "Good morning, Nicole." I was about to say good morning back until something popped into my head. A memory. A bad memory. I remembered it like it was yesterday... Oh, wait. It was yesterday. I remembered that Ashton had made me lose my arm wrestle with Calum!!!! What. A. Jerk-face. At that moment, I decided to ignore Ashton out of anger of what he did. I could've won and got the TV to myself but noooo, Ashton just had to cheat. Ashton noticed I didn't say 'Good morning' back to him so he looked at me confusingly. He said, "Nicole?" I continued to eat my cereal.

Ash: Nicole, hello? Can you hear me? Earth to Nicole --

Nicole: I can hear you just fine, Ashton.

Ash: Something wrong?

Nicole: Not with me. But with youuuu...

Ash: What did I do now?

Nicole: I could've gotten the TV to myself but because of you...

Ash: *laughs*

Nicole: Ashton, it's not funny!

Ash: I'm sorry, Nicole. You look so cute when you're angry.

Nicole: *stares at Ashton* ...

Ash: ...

Nicole: Don't talk to me.

Ash: Oh, come on.

I finished my cereal and put my bowl in the sink. Ashton sighed and said, "Fine. If you wanna play it that way, let's play it that way. If you don't forgive me now, you're gonna have to clean your own dish." I widened my eyes and said with a little sass in my voice, "I'm sorry?"

Ash: You heard me.

Nicole: Well guess what? I'm totally fine with cleaning my own dish. 😏

Ash: Oh, are you now?

Nicole: You got that right. So you can move right along, Ash, because no matter how many dishes it takes, you'll be waiting for a very long time for me to forgive you.

Ash: Grr...

Nicole: *turns tap on*

Ash: Umm...

Nicole: Whenever you're ready, Ashton. *takes sponge*

Ash: Errr...

Nicole: I love doing the dishes... *puts soap on sponge*

Ash: Oh, my goodness! You are the most manipulative person in the world! I don't even know what I was giving into! Just please forgive me.

Nicole: *laughs* It's okay, Ashton. I forgive you.

Ash: Oh, thank goodness.

Nicole: Goodbye now. *Starts to walk away*

Ash: Hey, hey, what about the dishes?

Nicole: Oh, yeah... Well what are you standing around for?! They aren't going to clean themselves!

Ash: Okay, okay.

I walked into the living room where I could finally let my laughs out without Ashton hearing me. I really am manipulative.

TIME FLIES BY
7:55 AM

We all sat on the couch watching TV. Calum and Luke had only gotten up like, 20 minutes ago. What lazy people. We were waiting for Michael to get here. Yay, another person in the house! This is going to be awesome. All of a sudden, we heard a knock on the door. I instantly got excited. Ashton went over to the door and opened it as he said happily, "MICHAEL! HEY, MAN!" I could see them hug. I was waiting for Michael to come in and when he did, he didn't look like what I thought he would...

Sorry! Michael isn't much of a character in this chapter but I absolutely PROMISE he will be more of one in the next chapter.