Chapter 80

Zayn: Nicole, what are you talking about? You're not gaining.

Nicole: Yes, I am, Zayn. There are girls my age who weigh 60 pounds! I weigh 80!

Zayn: Nicole, 80 is actually the perfect weight to be. 60 is terrible. That means those girls are underweight.

Nicole: But I believe I'm overweight.

Zayn: You're not, Nicole. You are perfectly fine. And did you know, starving yourself can kill you?

Nicole: What?!

Zayn: And did you also know that starving yourself can cause serious diseases like Bulimia and Anorexia.

Nicole: Well I did know that but I didn't think that would happen to me.

Zayn: It can happen to anyone, Nicole. So whatever you do, you cannot starve yourself. You just can't. I'm trying to help you.

Nicole: But Louis said if I eat too much I'm gonna get really fat and people are going to think differently of me.

Zayn: (stares blankly at Nicole).

Nicole: Zayn?

Zayn: Louis told you that?

Nicole: Yep. Those exact words.

Zayn: (mumbles) Ooh, I'm gonna kill him and --

Nicole: What was that?

Zayn: Nothing. Uh, I'm just going to have a serious talk with Louis.

Nicole: Oh.

Zayn: But you just have to remember to never ever have those thoughts ever again. Okay?

Nicole: But Zayn, please. I can assure you this will help me. At least let me get down to 70. That's not overweight or underweight. It's right in the middle.

Zayn: (sighs)

(All 4 boys come in)

Harry: Is everything alright in here?

Zayn: We really need to have a serious talk with Nicole.

Niall: Why? Is something wrong?

Zayn: (sighs) Nicole wants to starve herself.

Liam: YOU WHAT?!

Zayn: And it's all thanks to this one person. Louis.

Louis: (widens eyes) Me? How did I do this?

Zayn: Well apparently you were the one to say to Nicole that people are gonna think wrong of her if she gains weight from eating.

Louis: What? When did I -- Oh, wait.

Zayn: You remember now?

Louis: Uh, Nicole, love. When I said if you eat too much, you'll get fat, I didn't exactly mean you specifically.

Nicole: But you said if I ate that Nutella, I would get fat.

Louis: Oh, yeah, I did say that, didn't I?

Zayn: Louis, would you like a moment to remember all the things you said to Nicole?

Louis: (rolls eyes) Nicole, I'm sorry for what I said. I didn't think that this would make you want to starve yourself.

Nicole: Well of course not. But now that I have thought about it, I am overweight. I'm 81 pounds.

Niall: Nicole, that's fine. 81 pounds is a great weight to be for your age.

Liam: Yeah, overweight is, like, over 120 pounds.

Nicole: It is?

Liam: Well I think it is.

Harry: Anyway, remember what I told you before. You're fine, Nicole and you don't need no magazine or anything to tell you what to do.

Nicole: I guess you're right.

Zayn: So now can you promise me to never have those thoughts again?

Nicole: Yes, I can promise.

Louis: Great. Now let's go downstairs and finish our food.

I went downstairs with the guys and when I looked at my food at the table, I felt alright. I wanted to eat it so bad. So I did. And it felt good. Now I know I never ever try to starve myself ever again.