Chapter 13

You know what? I have absolutely nothing to worry about. Those 3 guys aren't half as smart as I am! I am the prank master and they cannot get me! I wonder when they're gonna start... AND THEN FAIL! I then forgot about the whole thing as I texted both Bernie and Jessica about what I just did. They both understood but Bernie had to go so I was just texting Jessica at the moment.

Jessica: ... there is no possible way they r gonna get u back

Nicole: right they're just a couple of silly monkeys 🙈🙉🙊

Jessica: LOL

Nicole: so whatcha doing right now?

Jessica: I was just watching some TV

Nicole: cool

Jessica: wbu

Nicole: what do u think?

Jessica: in ur room on ur bed txting me

Nicole: u got that right

Jessica: u should really get out there

Nicole: u mean outside?

Jessica: yeah explore the world

Nicole: but theres nothing 2 do outside

Jessica: sure there is! u can go 2 that basketball court near ur house

Nicole: I know but I don't play basketball I want 2 though

Jessica: there u go! I bet u that one of ur babysitters know something about basketball so they can teach u

Nicole: first of all, lets not refer 2 them as my babysitters

Jessica: what do u want 2 refer them as

Nicole: thing 1, thing 2, thing 3

Jessica: which is which

Nicole: 1 is Luke because he is my first babysitter, 2 is ash because he is my second, and Calum is the third because he is my third babysitter

Jessica: got it! so r u gonna learn?

Nicole: u know what? why not? of course I'll learn!

Jessica: great! btw, how long have we been texting?

Nicole: 30 minutes about

Jessica: Kk my moms calling me downstairs gotta go

Nicole: bye!

Jessica: bye!

Then I turned off my iPod and put it in my back pocket. I thought about what Jessica was telling me and she's right. This is a perfect way for me to learn what I want, get some air, and spend time with the things. I got off my bed and went downstairs when something shocked me. Something hit my shoulder! Then my waist... then my back! I was being pelted by nerf guns! "HEY!" I yelled trying to block myself. I knew it was the things. Ugh! They actually got me! I tried looking everywhere for them and I saw Luke at the top of the stairs. I was still being hit as I ran all the way up the stairs charging at Luke. I grabbed his gun but not out of his hands. He then yelled, "Hold your fire!" I was finally safe from the bullets but Luke was not safe from me. I said slowly to him, "YOU... ARE... AN IDIOT!!!!" He laughed and soon enough I heard 2 other laughs. I turned around and saw Ash and Calum standing over the ledge with 2 nerf guns. Then I felt another bullet hit me on my butt. I turned around and looked at Luke. "Did you really have to do that?" I asked really angry.

Ashton: Don't worry, Nicole. Maybe when you're older, you'll understand.

Nicole: And maybe when you're older, you still won't.

Calum: (laughs) Ohhhh! You just got burned!

Luke: Calum, who's side are you on?

Calum: Uhhh...

Nicole: Come on, Calum. With me and you, we'll be ten times better than them.

Calum: You know what? I'm on Nicole's team.

Ashton: Are you kidding me? Really?

Calum: Yeah. Besides, now it's actually fair. Two on two.

Luke: You betrayed us, Calum.

Calum: Oh no. Hopefully I shall get over this fatal incident... I'm over it.

Then Calum raised his nerf gun and shot both Luke and Ashton. I laughed and said, "Nice aim!" It really was. He could be useful. "You've just joined the dark side, Calum," Ashton said to him. Ashton was about to shoot him and so was Luke until he ran all the way up the stairs, pulled me into my room and closed the door. He locked it too. "Phew. That was close," he said. "Great. Thanks for joining me. Now what should we do to get the boys?"

Calum: My opinion is that we do a prank that'll be durable for a reasonable amount of time.

Nicole: English, please.

Calum: (sighs) I just mean that we should make up a prank that will last for a long time so that they'll suffer for awhile.

Nicole: Good idea! With your brains and aim, my pranks and talent, we can beat those idiots.

Calum: Yes!

Nicole: I know, right? It's gonna be awesome!

Calum: No, I was saying yes because that's the first time you haven't referred to me as an idiot too.

Nicole: ... Ooooookkkkkkaaayyy... anyway, here is what's going to happen. You need to peek through the door to see if the guys are still there. I'm gonna--

Calum: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait. I am not going to take the risk of going out there. What if they still have nerf guns?

Nicole: Hmm... Ohwellwhocaresyouneedtogobye!

Then I pushed Calum out the door. He looked around and said, "We're clear."