Chapter 162

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL
CAFETERIA

"... And I told her to leave me alone and I called her a creep," I explained to Taylor, Jessica, and Emma. Taylor said, "Oh, my goodness. Have you seen her anywhere so far today?"

Nicole: No, not yet. But I bet I will soon. Promise you guys will stand up for me if something happens.

Jessica: Of course. We're there for you.

Nicole: And if she hurts me physically, what will you do?

Emma: Push her off I guess.

Jessica: Holy sh*t, I see her! And she's coming this way! Oh, god I'm having heart palpitations.

Nicole: Just be cool. I got this.

Taylor: Wait, wait, wait. Look. The teacher over there is calling her over. She's probably not allowed to come to you.

Emma: Hazza!

Nicole: Wait, no, no, no. She's coming back!

Jessica: What? Why? Is the teacher actually letting her?

Nicole: Guys, shush. She's getting closer. Just be quiet. If she's nice, be nice. If she's mean, make her life a living hell.

Hannah: Hi, guys.

Jessica: GET AWAY FROM US, YOU LITTLE CREEP!

Nicole: Jessica! What did I say?!

Jessica: Oops. I forgot.

Hannah: Umm, anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm happy I'm back at school. It's good to see you again.

Emma: *whispers to Taylor* As if.

Nicole: *nudges Emma*

Hannah: ...

Taylor: ...

Emma: ...

Nicole: ...

Hannah: Ugh, enough sweet talk. This is getting boring. I don't know how people do this.

Taylor: Excuse us?

Hannah: I don't need you or Emma, Taylor. I have a new posse now.

Nicole: Huh?

Hannah: *snaps fingers*

At that moment, the two new girls approached Hannah on each side of her. I should've known. "Meet Jennifer and Rebecca. These girls would never betray me no matter what celebrity crush they have or any band that tells them to, unlike some people I know," said Hannah.

Nicole: Ugh, girls, do you know why she's talking to us?

Jessica: I have absolutely no idea.

Hannah: Oh, don't be like that, Nicole.

Nicole: Wow, is it just me or has the nose hairs in her nostrils gotten longer?

Hannah: Wow, that's real mature, Nicole.

Taylor: Hey, answer me a question, Hannah. Did it hurt when you fell from the whore tree and banged EVERY guy on the way down?

Hannah: *gasps* You did not just say that.

Taylor: Oh, but I just did.

Hannah: Oh, you wanna play that game, don't you? Come on, girls! Help me here!

Jennifer: *moves forward* Geez, ladies. Stop acting so bit*hy and just give up on your life. Kill yourself already, would you?

Nicole: *gasps*

Emma: Well do you remember us asking for your opinion?

Taylor: Yeah, seriously, girls, there's a difference between wearing makeup and looking like you got gang beaten by Crayola.

Jennifer: *steps back and gasps*

Hannah: Uhh, Rebecca! *Whispers* Say something mean already.

Rebecca: *steps forward* Okay, losers, listen up! Nobody will ever love you, nor will that EVER change. You guys are just pennies.

Hannah: 2 FACED AND FU*KING WORTHLESS.

Nicole: Man, you guys are dumb. Is that the best you can come up with?

Hannah: W-well no! Rebecca, think of something. Fast.

Rebecca: I don't know everything, Hannah! I'm not your slave you know!

Nicole: *snickers*

Hannah: Oh, you think this is funny, do you?

Nicole: Only that I was going to give you an ugly look...

Taylor+Emma+Jessica: But...

Nicole: I could see you already had one.

*Everyone laughs*

Jennifer: *whispers* Hannah, I thought you said they were stupid and not that mean.

Rebecca: *whispers* Yeah, Hannah. You said we had nothing to worry about because they had dumb comebacks and were ugly.

Jennifer: *whispers* I don't know about you, Hannah, but they seem pretty smart to me.

Rebecca: *whispers* And beautiful.

Hannah: JUST SHUT UP ALREADY! JUST SHUT UP! GOD, I HATE MY LIFE! *walks away*

Rebecca+Jennifer: Hannah, wait! *Follows Hannah*

Nicole: Did you guys hear what they were saying?

Taylor: Yes! They called us smart and pretty!

Emma: And we actually put them down! Finally!