Chapter 121

I saw Luke in the kitchen making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. "Hey, Nicole. What's up?" Said Luke as he saw me. I responded, "Nothing."

Luke: I heard you and Ash having a little argument in the living room. Is everything okay?

Nicole: Yeah, everything's fine. Hey, what time is it?

Luke: 9:16.

Nicole: Ugh. This day is going by sooo slow.

Luke: I know, I feel that too.

Nicole: Tomorrow is Valentines Day and I can't wait. I got you a present, you know.

Luke: You did? Oh, my gosh, thats so nice. What did you get me?

Nicole: Well it's a surprise.

Luke: Okay then.

Nicole: (laughs)

A/N

I think I'm just gonna skip to Valentines Day because I'm a little bit late so pretend it's 10:15 in the morning on Valentines Day, okay?

"Seriously, Nicole, when can I have my gift?" Begged Ashton in the kitchen. I groaned and said, "In the afternoon, Ash. Be patient." He groaned too. He whined, "But there's, like, 2 whole hours until the afternoon!" I laughed and ignored Ashton. I went to the living room and saw Luke on the phone with Selena. At least, I think it was Selena. Otherwise, he'd be cheating. I'm kidding! Luke was saying stuff like, "I got you the best present, baby... Don't worry, you're gonna love it... Oh, you got me one too?... Aww, how nice of you! You shouldn't have!... At 10:30? Well, alright... Okay, love you too... Bye!" I asked Luke, "What's at 10:30?"

Luke: Selena wants me to go to the park with her as a Valentines Day date so we can both exchange presents.

Nicole: Ooh! What did you get her?

Luke: I got her a beautiful necklace that literally says her name on it.

Nicole: Oh, my gosh! That's an amazing present, Luke! She's gonna love it.

Luke: I know she is. I gotta go get ready! I have to leave in 15 minutes! Tell Calum and Ash I'm gone.

Nicole: Okay.

Then Luke ran upstairs to get ready for his date. I laughed at how fast he ran. He's like the Flash. Anyway, Calum came downstairs after that and said, "Hey, Nicole, happy Valentines Day!"

Nicole: Happy Valentines Day, Calum. (hugs)

Calum: (hugs) So did you get me anything?

Nicole: Yes, I did. But wait a second. Ashton!

(Ashton comes in)

Ash: Yes?

Nicole: I have your present ready.

Ash: You do? Yay!

Nicole: Okay, you guys stay here. I'm gonna go get it.

Calum: Okay.

I went upstairs to my room and grabbed the bag of teddy bears. I took the green and yellow one and put it behind my back. Then I went back downstairs to give it to Calum and Ash. "Okay, here it is!" I said. Then I popped them out of my back and showed them to them. They smiled and started to laugh. "Nicole, it's so cute! Thank you!" exclaimed Calum. Then Ash said, "Nicole, this is amazing! Happy Valentines Day!" Then they both gave me hugs.

AND HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU ALL! MORE CHAPTERS COMING SOON! AND JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW, NICOLE'S GONNA GIVE HER PRESENT TO LUKE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BECAUSE I WAS TOO LAZY TO MAKE THIS ONE LONGER! LOL!