Chapter 34

A/N

Just so you know, I've decided I'm just going to say that Luke and Nicole dealt it out and it was all over. But the thing is, I didn't get any comments so thanks a lot, guys. 😒 Anyway, if you do have any ideas, comments, or questions about the book, leave comments. If not, I will not continue the book at all. 😵 Call me rude but I don't care because the only rude ones are you! And by the way, for every person that comments on my book, I will give them a shout out and follow them. Thanks!

BACK TO THE BOOK

Luke and I dealt with the whole situation and it was all over. It was 4:52 and I decided to watch some TV. I was watching Ellen and it just started. At the bottom of the screen while Ellen was dancing, it had written 3 names of who was coming on the show today and who was coming next week. Today it was Selena Gomez, Jennifer Lawrence and Cher Lloyd. Next week, it's going to be... 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER AND THEIR LITTLE SISTER?!?!? Okay, I have multiple questions that I shall list now.

• Who is their little sister?
• Why didn't the guys tell me they were going on Ellen?
• Is their little sister me?
• Why am I going on Ellen?
• Does that mean I'm famous?

I am very confused. All of a sudden, I heard Calum's voice behind me say, "Yeah, we were going to tell you. But now you know." I turned around and said, "Who is your little sister?" Calum then looked a little nervous and scratched the back of his head. "Yeah, well, um, it's kind of, uh, you," he said. I raised my eyebrows. He continued to talk. "We didn't say you were our little sister. It's just that because you and I have the same skin colour, people all over Twitter and Facebook and all over the Internet are saying you and I are brother and sister." I wasn't mad but I wasn't happy either. I was sort of in the the middle. "Thats okay, Calum. I don't mind. Do you mind?" I asked. He replied, "No, not at all. I was just worried that you would mind." We continued to talk about it until Ashton came in and said, "Hey, guys. Whats up?"

Calum: Nicole is my sister.

Ashton: Oh, I see you've heard about the rumours online.

Nicole: Yeah, but we don't mind.

Ashton: Don't you think you should probably say that you don't mind to the fans or something just so that they know that they aren't insulting you or anything like that. You should end the rumours.

Calum: You're probably right. I should just end the rumours on Twitter.

Then Calum did. Throughout that whole week, people were saying stuff on Facebook and Twitter about us and started shipping us too. They called us Nalum. To be honest, I didn't know how to take that. LOL! 😂 Anyway, right now I'm in my room drawing. I got a picture of a rose on my iPod and copied it. I was drawing until Luke came into my room and said, "Come downstairs, Nicole. It's time for dinner." I put my pencil down and stood up from my desk. Just so you know, I have an amazing room. It's awesome. (Picture on first page). Ain't it pretty? Well, guess what? I made it! Well, I didn't really make it. I designed it. You see the table in the top left corner and the one near the bed? Well, those are the tables I draw on. Well, I don't draw on the tables. I draw on paper, on the tables. It's kind of like -- "Nicole! Dinner!" Luke called again. Oops. I got a little too distracted. I went downstairs into the kitchen. Luke looked at me and said, "What took you so long?" I responded, "Sorry, I was kind of distracted in how cool my room is."

Calum: You know, you do have a really awesome room.

Nicole: I know. I was kind of praising it.

Ashton: Who designed it for you?

Nicole: I did.

Luke: Whoa, really?

Nicole: Yep.

Ashton: Think you can do something like that for my room.

Nicole: Sure if I had a picture in my head of how you wanted it.

Ashton: Two words. DORA. EVERYWHERE.

(Silence)

Luke: Well, here's your food, Nicole.

Ashton: What? Why did everyone get silent?

Luke: Make sure you eat your vegetables too, Nicole.

Ashton: Come on. Seriously.

Luke: So what were you drawing in your room, Nicole?

Ashton: Ugh.

Nicole: I was copying a rose from a picture on the Internet.

Luke: When I glanced at it, it looked cute.

Nicole: Cute? Really, Luke?

Calum: What? You don't like the word cute?

Nicole: No, it just seems like cute is for the name of a child and I for one, am not a child.

Ashton: You're not a child?

Nicole: Nope.

(Everyone laughs)

Nicole: What?

Luke: Your joke?

Nicole: What joke?

Calum: You know, the one where you said you weren't a child. Hilarious!

Nicole: Bur I wasn't joking. I'm not a child.