Chapter 31

We had gotten to a random restaurant just for fun. We all sat at a table and started talking before the waiter/waitress came.

Calum: I've never been to this restaurant before.

Nicole: Neither have I.

Luke: I have.

Ashton: Yeah, same. It's a good restaurant but I wouldn't say it's in my top 10.

Nicole: Why not?

Ashton: It's because the entertainment is very low and the staff isn't enthusiastic at all.

Luke: Yeah, I'd have to agree with Ashton.

Calum: Well, then, why didn't we go to a different restaurant?

Luke: Well, because this is the cheapest one.

Nicole: You're so cheap, Luke.

Calum: (laughs)

Ashton: Hey, he's not cheap. He's just on a fixed income.

Nicole: And you expect me to know that how?

Calum: Yeah, guys, she's only 12.

Luke: Oh, please. She may be only 12 but she sure can be your worst nightmare.

Nicole: Is that a compliment or an insult?

Ashton: Whatever you want it to be. Do you want to be people's worst nightmares?

Nicole: Well, count that as an insult and I will be your worst nightmare.

Calum+Luke: Ooh...

Waitress: Hello, how may I take your order?

Everybody took their orders and just so you know, Ashton and I did not just get in a fight. That was just a little disagreement but we're okay now. We had finished up in the restaurant and went home. It was quite the time with the boys. When we got home, it was 5:52 and I had nothing to do. Hey, that rhymed!... Wow... I am a total imbecile. *sighs* Anyway, I thought maybe I should listen to some music for awhile. Maybe some Jessie J or One Direction. Thats right. I'm a huge fan of One Direction. I've been a fan a long time. Good guys, good guys. Anyway, I decided to listen to some Jessie J songs instead because I only listen to One Direction when I'm feeling a certain emotion and One Direction's songs can help me. I went up to my room and turned on my iPod when I plugged in my headphones. I had turned on Said Too Much by Jessie J and just sat on my bed. I felt like drifting off to sleep so I accidentally did.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up the next at 7:21 AM. Oops. I slept too early. I had went to the bathroom and did everything and when I went downstairs, nobody was there. No wonder. I made myself some cereal and I has just thought about myself sleeping last night. Then I realized something. I slept last night with my headphones in but woke up with them out. Maybe one of the guys saw me sleeping and took them out. But I didn't see my iPod anywhere in my room. What if they took it? Ugh, I gotta ask them. My main suspect is Calum. I've pranked him far too much and maybe this is his time to get me back. All of a sudden, I heard my name from behind me and I turned around and saw Ashton shirtless. "You're up early," he said. I responded, "Yeah, so are you. Why?"