Chapter 93

You wanna know the downside to all this? Well eventually the guys are gonna have to find out. If I do end up finding out who it is and I actually like him, then I am not gonna keep that kind of lie from them. But for now, it's acceptable. I went downstairs and saw Calum and Luke just watching TV. I went to the couch and Calum said, "Hey, Nicole? Have you seen my car keys anywhere?" I then said calmly, "Yeah, they're right there." I pointed to his chest, he looked down and I flicked him in the nose. I started laughing. He said, "Not funny. Not funny at all." Luke chimed in and said, "Well actually it is pretty funny." Calum glared at Luke and Luke instantly turned back to the TV. I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. I was gonna get some milk but guess what I found? I'll give you a hint. Calum's car keys! I was gonna give them back to him but I decided to play with him a bit. It's not like I was gonna not tell him where they were. I put the keys in my back pocket and went to the living room. I asked Calum, "Calum, why do you need your car keys? Where are you going?" Calum responded, "Shopping." I grunted. I thought he was going somewhere that I thought would be useful for me to use against him. Anyway, I told him I found his keys and gave them to him. He came back only 10 minutes later. "Wow, that was fast," I said while I was sitting on the couch. I looked at the time and it was 5:31. Calum responded, "Yeah, it was, wasn't it?" He continued and said, "I'm waiting for a phone call from an old friend. He should be calling anytime now." I nodded and continued to watch some TV. All of a sudden, the phone rang. It was the home phone. I wanted to play a little game with Calum. Only Calum and I were downstairs. I gave him a look and he instantly knew what I was gonna do. We both ran to the phone at the same time and I grabbed it before him and answered it. "Hello?" I said into the phone. Calum whispered/yelled, "Nicole! Give me the phone!" I smirked and continued to talk. The guy on the other line said, "Hi, is Calum there?" All of a sudden, Calum tried grabbing the phone from me. I ran and he chased. We ran all around. I continued to talk while running.

Nicole: I'm sorry, Calum's a bit busy taking a number 2. Do you know what that means?

Calum: Nicole! Hand over the phone!

Other line: (laughs) Yes, I know what that means. May I ask how old are you?

Nicole: 12. How old are you?

Other line: (chuckles) I'm 22.

Nicole: Wow. That reminds me of Taylor Swift's song, "22."

Other line: Oh, does it now?

Calum: Nicole! Phone! Now!

Nicole: Yep, it does.

Other line: Well my name is Taylor too.

Nicole: Cool! A man named Taylor. I've heard of a man named Taylor. He's really buff and and super hot. (Sticks tongue out at Calum and continues to run)

Other line: (laughs) You wouldn't happen to be talking about Taylor Lautner, would you?

Nicole: Yeah, you remind me a lot of him. How did you know?

Other line: Because I am him, sweetheart.

....

A/N

Hey, guys! Quite the chapter, eh? Anyway, I just wanted to let you all in on a new thing I'm doing. I'm taking requests. Everybody knows that Nicole always meets new celebrities, right? Well if you want Nicole to meet a certain celebrity, PM me (Private chat me) and I will decide whether or not she should meet him/her/them. There is no guarantee -- I repeat, no guarantee -- that Nicole will meet those specific people. I hope you all can think of really good people. Thanks for reading!