Chapter 136

It was 11:04 and I decided to text Emma.

Nicole: Hey emma! What's up?

Emma: hey Nicole! Nm man we haven't talked in so long

Nicole: yeah I guess I've just been distracted in other stuff

Emma: omg what other stuff?

Nicole: just.... stuff LOL 😂 btw what device r u texting me on? ur iPod? ur phone? ur iPad?

Emma: iPad

Nicole: cool. why do u have so many electronics? I only have an iPod 4 and that's it. its not even the latest iPod!

Emma: I feel bad 4 u. And Im not exactly sure why I have so many devices 😐

Nicole: interesting. Ive had my iPod 4 since I was 9. now Im 12!

Emma: cool. u have had it 4 3 years

Nicole: yes Emma. I know how 2 do the math

Emma: yeah yeah. Lol

After texting Emma it was 11:10. I went downstairs and saw no one there. How about I hang out with Ashton? I don't really get much -- DING DONG! Oh, the doorbell. Well I wasn't inviting anybody. Maybe its a friend of the guys. I had to answer the door. I opened the door and was instantly attacked!!!!!! ....... By hugs. "Oh, Nicole! Are you okay? Are you hurt? Oh, they should've been watching you more carefully!" It was Louis. I laughed and said, "Louis, I'm okay." He let go of me and then started touching my face making sure I was alright. He then said, "We heard what happened." I replied, "I can see that." They heard about the car accident thingy majiggy. They all came in and each and every one of them hugged me tight. They really love me. Then Calum, Luke, and Ashton came downstairs and said hi to them. I could see that Louis was angry as ever though. Oh, no. Louis said, "How come you guys didn't pull her out of the way? How come you guys didn't see her in the middle of the road? HOW COME YOU GUYS DIDN'T DRIVE TO THE PARK?!" I said, "Louis --" but was interrupted when he hugged my neck and pulled me tight to him as he continued talking.

Louis: This poor thing almost DIED!

Calum: We know, we know. And we regret not pulling her out of the road.

Louis: Yeah, you should!

Zayn: Louis, just chill for second.

Louis: *scoffs* I am chill.

Harry: Well we're just happy that she's better now.

Nicole: *smiles*

Niall: We came to hang out because we haven't seen you guys for awhile and to see if Nicole was alright of course.

Luke: Yeah, I guess we haven't. Well what do you wanna do?

Liam: How about we watch Big Hero 6? I heard its out on Netflix now.

*Everyone agrees*

So Calum turned on Netflix and we watched Big Hero 6. It was awesome, yet sad. (If you guys haven't watched Big Hero 6, you have to.) Here's a quick review of the movie:

☀☀☀☀⛅ (4 1/2)

The movie made me cry about 2 or 3 times but yet it was also HILARIOUS! I loved pretty much everything about it but the ending was terrible. I mean, others might think it was good but to me, it's not. If a sequel were to come out, I probably wouldn't watch it due to the ending of the first one.

OH, YEAH. SORRY. I FORGOT TO SAY SPOILER ALERT.

SPOILER ALERT! ENDING SUCKS!