2.5- Harry

I have never been more nervous in my whole fucking life.

why the fuck was I shaking so fucking much? why did I have to spill fucking coffee on the floor, on her fucking shoes?!

I was a fucking mess and it didn't help that she just looked up at me with those heavenly brown eyes.

"I dont know how to be a girlfriend..." she looked down to her hands making fists at the edge of her dress. I could feel my heart race as if getting ready to stop all at once. I didn't know what to do if she said she didn't want me, I'd probably go die after taking her home and making sure she didn't feel bad for letting me down of course.

"and so...i think that we..." she scrunches up her features shaking out her head.

fuuucckk, she was really messing with my heart here she looked so fucking cute and about to rip my fucking heart to shreds.

"you made it seem like it was kinda easy to get it all out," she pouted slightly and I wanted to kiss that crease in her brow. "I think it would be good since we both dont know what we're doing so we can learn together..."

I felt my face break out into a smile I didn't know if she was agreeing or just saying maybe one day or what but I was happy nonetheless. "so are we-do you want to-"

"I want to be your girlfriend...and I want you to be my boyfriend..." she whispers still not looking at me eyes stuck on her hands as she picked at her nail polish.

I didn't even think as I kissed her. cupping her cheeks pulling her face to meet mine. her hands reaching up to hover lightly over my chest, not touching me. I pulled away not knowing if I had overstepped, not having asked for permission I felt as if I had. "im sorry," the words leaving fast, pulling my hands away from her but she reaches forward hands making fists in my shirt, "d-dont be, I already told you I like it when you kiss me,"

her cheeks are strawberry pink, the tip of her nose kissably close to me.

"So does that mean that we're..."

"Please," she whispers small hands pulling me closer by the fabric of my shirt.

nose to nose, forehead to forehead, "I think id do anything if you asked," and it was fuckign true, I knew it deep down. she had me wrapped around little fucking finger and I fucking loved it.

"then..." she bites her lip, nervous, "kiss me again,"

I lean forward only the smallest bit and we're kissing again, one of my hands gripping her hip the other in her hair. the feeling of her palms sliding up my chest and on to my neck like its own kind of drug racing in my vein.

no thoughts turned to the mess on the floor partially cleaned as we rose on our knees chest to chest, her cold fingers intertwining with the hair at the nape of my neck. I didn't know a feeling like this, so raw and passionate. no one had ever made me feel this way before and I was addicted to the feeling only she could provide.

I didn't even realize I was lifting us up. her body curving into mine so small and wanting. I brushed my tongue over her bottom and she gives me permission. one of her hands moving to cup my cheek so soft against my skin. we're standing now, my body leaning down to reach her, she's on her toes both of us moving backward toward the sofas.

the kiss breaking slightly as we bump into the edge of the couch. and the best fucking thing happens, she laughs into my mouth, nose brushing mine as she does. I swear I could have died then right in her arms.

we caught our breath for a second just her leaning against the edge of the sofa hands still on me, mine on her. her lips were red and I could only imagine mine looked the same. I leaned down and pressed a light kiss to the smooth skin on her jaw, my thumb rubbing a circle on her hip.

"so you're my girlfriend now?" I asked another kiss to her jaw. she nodded fingers twisting tighter in my hair.

I honestly didn't think id ever say those words in my life.

I had spent so much of my time not even noticing girls besides things to past time with and standing here now if I had seen someone in this position I would have made fun of them. would have laughed and if someone laughed right now I dont think id hear them, dont think I could hear anything besides the exhales coming from between rosies red kissed lips.

I didn't know what had come over me, what had changed so drastically from only a short while ago to this moment. id been telling girls for years I didn't do the whole relationship thing, that all I cared about was the sex and they should understand that, and yet not here I was about to crumble in on myself if she denied me. hell, I deserved her saying no, I deserved the feeling of not having her in my arms, I didn't deserve to be graced with her presence after the way I had treated so many girls. but here she was a hand on my cheek eyes on mine watching me with an expression I couldnt place.

I was so fucking grateful to be in this moment.

I remembered then the way I had seen her in the record shop, the slight sway to her hips, hair long so dark against the light colors of her clothes. how she had turned to look up at me with those fucking eyes, she didn't wear makeup so nothing was making them stand out and they didn't need help, the brown so dark and yet so fucking captivating. she had been wearing those little golden clips and I had only recently remembered.

"holy fuck," I breathed and she looked at my eyes wide with a question. "I never- it's just- I thought the title was always stupid but right now I couldnt be happier to hold it, im not a boyfriend type but fuck im a Rosie oning's boyfriend type," and I laughed at myself the words making no sense as they leave my mouth.

"im, not the girlfriend type although I might look like it it's only because im small and I like dresses and that has no correlation to knowing what girlfriends do," she laughs little dimple on her cheek showing.

fuck im melting in her palms.

"can i-" she doesn't even let me continue as she pulling me down kiss just as deep and passionate as it was only a moment ago, it was as if we hadnt even broken apart.

!!!VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!!!