0.1 - Harry

Max fucking Arnold was on my nerves again.

shoving my shoulder on the way out of the locker room was one thing, but his fucking mouth was another. it took every fiber in my being not to break his already crooked nose as he laughed with his friends, acting as if it was an accident for bumping into me.

I counted the time between now and the last bell, not fast enough for me to back right the fuck up into his new car bought by his daddy this past year.

hitting max fucking Arnolds car would have been one hell of a release almost as good as if I had hit him instead. almost. but that wouldn't happen until he really fucking pushed me over the edge, I wasn't wasting my one good punch on a weak ass shove in the shoulder, no I could hold out a little longer, and his car didn't count as wasting a good fucking hit.

I sat down at my usual table in the cafeteria, Niall already slumped over on his phone not paying any attention to me or Liam who was sucking face with Cece. Louis would be over soon enough with Rebecca and then talk of tonight's plans would begin. but all I could fucking think about was max fucking Arnold and his smug ass face as he shoved my fucking shoulder.

who the fuck did he think he was? it took everything in me not to go outside to where he sat staring at the fucking cheerleaders and smash his face into the fucking table. max fucking Arnold was and would always be an ass, I knew this, I knew this down to my core and yet here I was contemplating what method of crushing him would be better.

Max fucking Arnold. I fucking hated the name.

it had only been a year since he had gotten into that fight with fletcher, the bastard breaking my brother's nose and two fingers after he hadn't let him copy off a test of his.

I had beat his ass then. oh, how bad I wanted to do it again.

had he forgotten what I had done? had it left his pea-sized brain that I had slashed his tires, keyed his fucking car, and broken his nose? did he forget I had broken two of his damned fingers in return?

that fucking shove was pushing me over the edge, I felt that anger build up inside me, felt it make my blood pump, my fist clench.

Max fucking Arnold.

I was brought back to reality by the snapping of fingers in my face, the image of max fucking Arnold crying in pain gone too soon.

"your girls are staring daggers at your back." Liam laughed sitting next to me, his tray stacked high with food.

I shrugged, "let them, they are all fucking pissing me off." I grab an apple from his tray taking a bite.

"trouble in paradise?" Louis laughs, Rebecca, rolling her eyes next to him. 

i think back to last night, the way heather brought up that she wanted a relationship.

relationship, I hated the fucking word, she knew this, I blatantly tell every girl I've slept with that I don't do that shit. and I make sure it's before we have sex, always, I didn't need some girl crying to me about it after.

but heather didn't fucking get that anymore apparently. because after last night she had the nerve to pass me my fucking pants and ask me if she could talk with me.

now I wasn't rude as I put her down, I had done it quite nicely considering I was fucking fuming on the inside. and then I had left.

I was going to have to find another girl free on Wednesday nights.

"heather can fuck herself," I mutter taking another bite of the apple.

Louis laughed again when someone tapped my shoulder. I turn to see a small redhead who smiles shyly at me, blushing from her forehead to her chin.  maybe she could fill my Wednesday nights. 

"yes?" I look her up and down the apple caught in my hand. her smiled fades as she looks at me looking at her. 

 "um well I was just outside and well I um saw Max Arnold um key your car or at least I think it's yours the black Audi-"

"what the fuck!?" this was not what I had expected from her what so ever. 

"I um-" I didn't let her finish as I pushed up from my seat throwing my apple down and making my way to the back doors in the cafeteria. my hands were shaking as I made my way outside, to be greeted with my beautiful baby who had now been defiled by none other than Max fucking Arnold. 

"FUCK!" I yelled out already making my way to the back area where the cheerleaders practiced during lunch. I hoped to find Max fucking Arnold there, my earlier wish could have been granted but no luck he was nowhere to be seen not even his stupid fucking friends.  

I nearly ran back inside to find his sorry ass when low and behold there he was leaning agest the fucking lockers smirking at his fucking phone. 

"who the fuck do you think you are!?" I ask advancing on max who leans so casually agest the locker. no fear is in his features, Max fucking Arnold looks up with his quirked eyebrows, blue eyes playful as he smirks.

"styles, come back to get your ass beat I see." the anger bubbles up to my throat. I roll my shoulders back ready to beat the shit out of him. 

"you keyed my fucking car and you think I'm the one going to get my ass beat?" I push him into the lockers, still, the smirk stays. 

 he laughs pushing me right back. this makes me take the hit, right across his face, my knuckles burning in response. 

the day was going to get a lot better now that I had finally hit Max fucking Arnold.