0.7- Harry

when I got back home I wanted to punch something.

not because I was upset at anything but because I needed to release some of this built up... whatever it was... feelings?

fuck it made me sound like a girl just thinking about it. feelings.

I didn't get feelings. feelings were left to the boys and girls who were wrapped up in stupid shit.

fuck feelings, they never did anyone any good.

it didn't help that I couldnt beat the shit out of max fucking Arnold, who kept eyeing Rosie up and down like some piece of meat he wanted to sink his teeth into.

isn't that what you want? the same as him? you keep looking at her that way, what's the difference?

the fucking difference was I wasn't acting on what I wanted. I wasn't acting on my feelings.

then what's with the car rides? the conversations? the fucking coffee?

I try and push my thoughts away. try to look for fletcher to tick off so maybe he will swing at me. but I can't find him, can't bring myself to do anything but sink into my bed, kicking off my boots.

nothing wrong with getting help in math, nothing was wrong with being nice. her bike broke, it was raining, she looked helpless. small and helpless. stunning and-

what the fuck was wrong with me?

I couldnt keep my mind straight couldnt think of anything else.

she was a fucking girl for crying out loud. I bearly spoke to her, I don't even know her.

then why are you so hung up on her? you want to know her, want to touch her, kiss-

I had to get out, had to do something to distract my mind from anything but Rosie fucking onings and her long brown hair and those round doe eyes, innocent, soft-

"fuck!" I yell getting up. I look for the boots I just took off. I needed to get out of here, bury myself in someone else, fucking Brianna would clear my head even for a second. I could try looking for max to beat the shit out of even if I knew I shouldn't. maybe even go over to Liam's house and get wasted off my ass. something other than sitting at home letting her ruin my life.

"Why are you yelling?" fletcher asks leaning in the doorway to my room. he was eating a sandwich as I moved around my room growing angrier as I looked for my left boot.

I couldnt even bring myself to answer that question, not even with fletcher who although we didn't get along some times was still my brother and closest friend even if we didn't show or act that way.

how could you really be friends with him if you hadn't even noticed Rosie?  His closest friend?

I felt myself almost bubbling over but fletcher laughed causing me to double-take.  "dude chill the fuck out, you look like you're going to pull all the hair from your head." he laughed again mouth full of peanut butter. "whats got Mr.cool acting like a nut case?"

he walked in sitting down on my bed. I was now on my hands and knees looking under my desk for my left boot.

"you don't even want to fucking know," I mutter through clenched teeth.

I didn't think I could tell fletcher I was having the hots for his friend. I knew he wouldn't react nicely, I knew I wasn't acting too nicely over the situation but she just-

she hadn't even done anything and that's what's really throwing me for a loop. she wasn't flashy, she wasn't throwing herself at me like every other girl. she was smart and kind, and fuck she was beautiful. even her small body looked good and I could only imagine what it looked like naked-

"fucking hell," I shouted and fletcher laughed but he wouldnt be laughing if I told him id been thinking of his friend undressed laying under me as i-

I was losing my mind. 

"Karens making dinner and dad wants us to sit as a family." fletcher says rolling his eyes.

"im going out," I state and he kicks my other boot out from under the bed. 

"good luck I was supposed to go to rosies and turns out your keys are gone."

"what?" I ask standing both boots on now as he nods.

"he took them, wants us to spend the night in together."

I groan not upset about having to sit through a dinner of conner and nick fighting or even Karen asking a billion questions, not even dad's disgusting eating habits. no, it didn't compare to how much I wanted to get Rosie out of my mind.

"so you're really not dating the girl." I didn't want to say her name aloud knowing it would only bring her to the forefront of my mind.

as if she's not already there...

"who? Rosie, no no, rosies not into the whole dating thing anyways. she cares more about school."

"so you think max doesn't have a chance at winning his stupid bet?"

this catches fletcher off guard as scrunches up his face in confusion. "max's bet?"

I didn't think he wouldn't have known. max fucking Arnold had all but started the whole sleeping with the whole class fiasco two years ago.  it was only a matter of time someone tried to make an advance on her. I knew only a few were in on it and the few were all of max fucking Arnolds friends, the group of them dumber than the last. almost six in total, the fact that max was moving onto what I heard him say was his heardest target made me want to crush the guys neck.

fletcher had cock blocked max the first year when he started dating Margot Allen who max had been in the middle of advancing. his fifth girl of those first two months. I remember having to threaten max's friend steve to leave well enough alone.

but soon enough the happy couple was done when she had slept with max anyways breaking fletchers heart even if he tried to play it off.

"he's after Rosie for that shit bet?" he was gritting his teeth as he thought this over. "that's never going to happen," he stated standing.

"you honestly believe she won't put out for one of those dip shits?" I didn't want him to say she would, I wanted him to say she wouldnt even think about it but he wasn't her, he had no way of knowing.

"rosies smart and max Arnold and his friends are fuckers who creep her out,"

I knew the answer shouldn't have made me so happy. but I knew that that didn't mean I was excluded from those said fuckers. I was not known as the nicest guy-

why do you care how she thinks of you?  it's not like you want her more than a casual fuck right? someone to fill Wednesdays, not someone who you want to have a relationship with.

right?

but I couldnt even answer my brain. I didn't know what Rosie was doing to me, I didn't know how I wanted to continue.