1.9- Harry

I wanted to be around her all the time and I didn't fucking care what my friends thought.

even at lunch when I sat at our usual spot and they began to ask me questions like no tomorrow I didn't know why a smile was creeping up on my features.

"So what's with the fuckign girl styles?" Liam asks placing his tray down next to mine.

I shrugged feeling my stomach do a little flip at any mention of her, even the idea of her sent my heart beating.

"who was it for Tuesdays, Brittny something? what happened to her?" Niall asks and I roll my eyes. I didn't know how much better I would feel not having sex with someone, it had been weeks since id last had sex and I liked it. at first, I wasn't too happy about not being able to get it up for my first Thursday interaction after seeing Rosie, speaking with her. but now I felt as if every other girl was just a girl. but Rosie, fuck Rosie was different. after seeing her in that little dress, seeing her in my baggy clothes, having her in my arms id do nothing to ruin that, not for a simple fuck on a Tuesday.

"fuck that," I said biting my apple and they stared at me like I was an alien at the table with them. "what the fuck? is something on my face?" I ask fingers brushing on my lips trying to find something.

"who replaced her that girl?"

"fuck no im done with the whole casual sex thing its fucking boring."

Niall reached a hand out at placed it on my forehead, I smacked him away, "you must be fucking sick."

"im not sick,"

"that's cause he's finally in love!" Cece cheered and I rolled my eyes.

"shut the fuck up,"

"you didn't deny it!" Niall whisper yelled finger digging into my shoulder.

"wait max's little task is the one to finally break styles?"

"she not a fucking task," another bite of the apple.

"he's not denying it again!" Niall pushed his finger in my shoulder again, hurting like a mother fucker as he did it.

"Stop fucking doing that," this time I repeated the action but to his own shoulder.

"ow fucker that hurt," he says rubbing at his arm.

"Okay wait so styles are you saying you actually like her?" Louis asks and I chew slower.

I knew I liked her knew that but did I like her?

fuck yes you do you moron you know you like her.

I nod a small smile tugging on the edge of my face.

"so the sex is that good?"

"good enough to tie styles down,"

I didn't know why I was now slightly embarrassed to say we hadn't had sex. I felt it made what I was feeling all the more real as if I told them they would laugh. I knew id laugh at myself if it had been before I had met Rosie. before I knew what kind of hold she had on me.

she hadnt even dont anything grand. I mean she was drop-dead gorgeous but she looks didn't matter as much as how she acted, held herself, spoke. she was perfect in so many ways. I knew that when if we ever had sex it would be the best id ever had. I hadnt even seen her body, sure id held her but I didn't touch her, didn't know what she looked like under her clothes. it was all a mystery and I didn't want to rush to find out. I knew she was new to everything hell I felt new to everything right now. if she wanted to take it slow, if she never wanted to have sex at all id listen to her, I wouldnt force her to do it with me. I jsut wanted to be in her company.

I didn't know how to say that to my friends without taking back everything id ever said to them. I didn't feel that way anymore about girls, but would they believe it? would they still want to be my friends?

fuck it if they wanted to or not I'd have Rosie, hopefully, fletcher if we ever came around to that conversation.

"We haven't had sex," I state staking in the looks of shock around the table.

"No fucking way," Liam breathes shaking his head with a silent shocked laugh on his mouth.

"you're kidding," Niall's hand over his mouth as he eyed me.

"I dont fucking believe that for a second," Cece comments, she starts to pack up the food on her tray, Louis agrees, nodding and pointing his thumb at her.

"well fucking believe it,"

"wait are you...dating?"

Rosie had asked something similar this evening, and before I could even ask her if we could date, try the whole boyfriend-girlfriend thing out it was too late. she had grabbed her books and moved away.

I wanted to be with her, like that. I didn't know how to do it. id be a horrible boyfriend I knew that for a fact but I wanted whatever she was putting out on the table and if it was fucking crumbs id take the time to find every single one.

"It's complicated," another bite of the apple.

"Holy fucking shit," Niall laughs mouth hanging open, "I never thought id see the day,"

"yeah I always thought of you dying young or being a bachelor for life," Liam comments shaking his head.

"wait are you going to be like sitting with her for lunch now? also, do we have to hang out at her locker?"

"I dont fucking know I have to find out how to talk to my brother about al this shit,"

the idea about fletcher being upset set me on fucking edge.

he couldnt keep us apart, could he?

"I dont want to talk about that actually," I state before they can ask any questions that I was even afraid to think.

what I was paying attention to was the fact that I could hold rosies hand under the desks in math today, and that next period in English id get to watch her read her book her annotating pen on her bottom lip as she concentrated.

that's what I would focus on, nothing else.

!!!VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!!!