1.1- Harry

I shouldn't have kissed her, shouldn't have cupped her soft pink cheeks in my hands.

id even tried walking away but could only get to the car before having to turn back. having to kiss her again. her making small fists in my shirt, then my hair and fuck I was weak just thinking of it.

I hadnt kissed a girl since junior high, everything after just weak excuses of lip brushes on the necks. and even those lame ass excuses of kissing in middle school were the extent of my knowledge. but somehow kissing Rosie was as easy as if id been doing it my whole life.

and when we pulled away, breathless, and flushed I couldnt help but want more. wanted to do what id told many many girls we wouldnt be doing in our small irrelevant exchanges. but now, here with Rosie, something changed.

her eyes lashes fluttered open, once resting against her softly freckled cheeks. I hadnt even known she had freckles, not until I was this close to her.

"Holy fucking shit," I breathed and she looked up at me, my hands still on her cheeks.

fuck, those eyes of hers, warm and chocolate-colored, id never seen brown eyes look so enchanting.

"you curse a lot," she muttered and all I could do was chuckle before my phone was ringing in my pocket.

I pulled away from her even when I didn't want to do so.

what the fuck had come over me, wanting to hold her, touch her, and I didn't know if she even liked what had happened between us. and when I looked at her, her features gave nothing away, her red cheeks and ears the only sign that we had just kissed.

I looked to the screen of my phone trying to ignore the way she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and how it made my insides crinkle.

fletcher: where the fuck are you im not walking home again

i instantly felt guilty.

I kissed his best fucking friend and I didn't know how I would bring it up. would she tell him? would he be upset?

of fucking course he'd be upset, if he fucking kissed Louis id be upset.

I wouldnt be that upset at least not for long, but fletcher wasn't me, fletcher was a fucking cry baby and I love him but fuck he could hold a grudge. I knew he'd be pissed over this.

im on my way I texted back.

looking up to Rosie she stood watching me with those fucking beautiful eyes. "I need to pick up my brothers," it was the only thing I could say, I could barely look at her.

"please dont tell fletcher," she breathed and it was not at all what I expected her to say. she stammered, wringing her hands in front of her. "I mean i-i um i-"

she shook her head looking down with her eyes screwed shut.

"dont worry I won't be telling anyone," but it came out wrong, so so fucking wrong.

"oh," she breathed and i didn't know how to take the way she looked then, her back straightening, she held her chin up as if she was trying to be taller, jaw tight, trying to look brave almost. "i-um," mask faltering, "can you take me home now?"

"Rosie-" I cut myself off not knowing what I would say. I knew I messed up but I didn't want her to think that, but I didn't know how to say it.

this was all so new, these fucking feelings. like fuck I knew girls, or at least I thought I knew girls but talking with one i...liked...this was all so fucking new.