2.4- Rosie

who knew someone calling you love could make your knees weak. make your heart flutter so rapidly against your chest that you didn't know how to breathe or keep up?

Harry opened the door for me letting go of my hand for only a second before he scooped it back up in his.

"It's open all night," he smiles and I look into the store taking in the sight of all the books lining the shelves. they were overflowing, on the floors, on any available surface. I'd never seen so many books in my life. I could have spent all night here, all year if I could just trying to look at every cover and even then I may not have been able to finish the task.

"how do you even start?" I ask looking to harry who already had his eyes stuck on me.

"well what do you like reading most?" he asks a slight smile on the edge of his lips.

how could someone look so good, be so kind?

I hadnt expected anything much at all. I'd never been on a date before didn't know what was considered good or bad. but I didn't think anything that harry would do would ever be bad. well, apart from the fighting but max was very mean so it made sense.

I didn't know what this was what happens when you liked someone. that they made you feel as if your world was spinning at such high speeds and the only thing that could stop that dizzy speel was just their eyes on you, their fingertips on the back of your hand asking permission to hold it.

I wanted him so close to me it hurt but I was too scared of him rejecting me, or him taking back his words of liking me, of him realizing im nothing more than some small clueless girl who could never be truly liked by someone like him.

he was so far out of my league.

"I don't know," but really I hadnt heard his question seeing as I was too busy looking at those cute dimples on his cheeks when he smiled.

"Okay then let's start in the first row," he suggests and we go on moving through the stacks.

we walk around aimlessly, hand in hand we looked and yet didn't all at once mostly paying attention to our coffee warm in our free hands. time passed slowly together as we went and soon we were face to face with a staircase leading up to the top level of the store.

the hall was dark and I couldnt see that far into it. "are you going to murder me in there if I follow?"

"The lights are automatic," he laughs shaking his head. "this is what makes the place special you have to see the top floor,"

"will it be the last thing I see?" I joke.

he tried to bite back another smile, "can i-" he shook out his hair, "can I kiss your cheek right now?"

I nod a bit too eagerly. was it weird to crave another's touch so much? to want to feel his lips on me so often?

he leaned down lips light as they brushed my cheek. he pulled away only a bit before he pressed his lips once more to my cheek lingering for a moment.

my heart was pounding in my ears, my face flushing.

"you drive me crazy," he mutters pulling away fully from my face and leading me into the staircase, the lights flickering on.

"in a good way?..." I ask and he nods looking back down at me, a curl falling over his brow.

"always," he uses his shoulder to push open the door at the top of the stairs.

the upstairs was a closed-off section filled with classics along the walls. plants hung from the ceiling and little lights interwove with them, the only light in the room coming from them. it set the light in a golden hue, large windows must have let the sunlight in during the day. long worn sofas were in the center of the room shrouding a coffee table and laying on one of the sofas was a cat.