5.0- Rosie

!!TW FOR SUBJECTS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT/ABUSE!!!

the day

it didn't take long for me to be bored with the day, my mother running around the house making sure everything looked good for the people who didn't care if our house looked good or not.

I'd received a text from Fletcher saying that none of the boys could make it tonight so sadly I would be left alone to suffer. harry texted me throughout the morning even stopped by at the crack of dawn to drop off a coffee and a kiss.

now it was growing into the late afternoon and people were finally showing up, my mother already passing out glasses of wine. I sat on the couch even if it was technically a dinner party to celebrate the fact I had gotten into my top school's no one really came over to greet me.

it didn't take before we were at the table sitting to eat. max arnold sitting across from me looking at me over his glass. I didn't want to have his eyes on me, didn't want him to look at me the way he was. blue eyes stuck on me as the others talked over different things that I didn't care about.

I barely ate anything with his eyes on me, I wondered if he could tell how uncomfortable he was making me. and I tried to ignore it, tried to listen to the conversation the others at the table were having but them laughing a joking didn't feel right. I felt so out of place sitting here now, being at a table with my parents and their friends. it felt as if I didn't belong.

everyone here was so different to me, they all were the classic image of a popular kid and I didn't like it. they all looked as if they only cared about their image, their money, that they were only here to show off. but it was stupid my parents were dentists the job wasn't something I found exciting the others yes were of higher standing but only because we lived in such a small town. I felt as if I was sitting in on an exclusive club I defiantly didn't want to be apart of. they didn't even care I was there and I could have to dup then and left and I'm sure no one would notice I was gone.

I didn't even care about the college thing anymore, didn't care about what was going to happen in the future I just wanted to sleep. just wanted to go over to harry's place and sit down and watch tv with him. but that wasn't in my cards tonight.

and when dinner was over I excused myself to the living room as they eat dessert.

max followed.

"I don't want to talk," I muttered when he sat next to me, too close for my liking. moved over to put distance between us, folding my dress so it wasn't close to him.

"I don't understand why you're always so bitchy about things like talking, they are only words," he says, he had taken a glass of wine from the table earlier and now sipped on it.

"words mean something to most people," I cross my arms over myself as he rolled his eyes leaning back on the couch looking at me once more with his prying eyes.

"words are shit and mean nothing, if you were as smart as you try and look then you'd know that,"

this time I rolled my eyes already not wanting anything more to do with this conversation.

I shook my head the motion moving my hair slightly but it was all it took before saw whatever was left of the mark harry had made on my neck the night before. I had forgotten to cover it up because my hair did most of the work but max saw it.

"what the fuck is that?" he asked and I was confused at first not knowing what he was talking about but then he reached out a hand causing me to flinch but instead he flicked my hair from my shoulder pointing to my neck.

my hand instantly went to cover it up and I was embarrassed at the fact he had seen it at all.

then he laughed, "you little fucking slut,"