4.6- Rosie

4 days before

I didn't want to think about yesterday. not about how it had all played out right there in front of me.

fletcher having seen max before I did and as the words for max to leave me alone he was shoved into the locker. max's tight grip on my arm, so tight it began to burn and pinch my skin. "cant wait to see you at dinner," and it had confused me because we weren't going to have dinner any time soon, the only dinner I knew of was in four days and that was it.

but all I had said was, "you're hurting me,"

"that's not all I'll be doing to you,"

the words kept going through my mind over and over again. I didn't know what he meant and didn't want to find out.

the events went on and I watched as harry slowly crumple worst and worst.

fletchers strong arms wrapped over my body as I struggled to break free, no one was helping, everyone was just watching, recording.

and my mother hit me, something she hadn't done since I was in middle school and when we went home I could hear my parents yelling downstairs over the whole situation.

I had spent most of the night awake on the phone with Harry who had called me as soon as he had the time.

"you were bleeding," I had muttered remembering Harry's blood on my hands from his split lip.

"doesn't matter," he said but I knew he was just trying to play it off, fletcher had told me harry was beat up pretty badly. that his front and sides wear covered in bruises.

"don't lie to me," I whispered looking at my bruise on my arm in the shape of max's hand. my mother's wedding ring had even left a slim cut on my cheekbone.

he had sighed, "I'd be a lot better if we were together right now,"

"ill see you tomorrow won't I?"

"I won't be back at school, they will be mailing my diploma. max won't be there, I won't, both of us having too many mess-ups in our files," he chuckled humorlessly.

"Are you upset about it?"

"a little bit," he sighed again, "mainly because that's most of the time I spend with you,"

"you'll be at the boy's concert thing right?"

"of course," and we had stayed on the line talking for a bit before we were both lulling to sleep.

in the morning I didn't roll out of bed and for the first time in a long time I missed school without the questioning of my parents. both of them letting it go seeing as they didn't know what to do after yesterday. I heard them leave for work as I stayed in bed. curled on my side not knowing if I should try and get something done.

I had to look over my acceptance letters, think over where I would go if I would go at all.

I didn't want to please my parents anymore, didn't want to please anyone anymore. and I felt this going into the night. felt this as I got dressed and knew I would tell harry tonight that I loved him no matter how scared I was to do it.

I was tired of keeping things to myself in fear of what others thought. who cares if I loved harry styles? no one and if he didn't love me back then that was okay, I'd be hurt at the moment but it would feel good to get it off of my chest. I needed to get it off my chest.

I put on a dress I'd never worn, always too scared to put it on seeing as I didn't like how I looked in dark colors. but the reason I didn't like it wasn't because I always felt this way, it was because my mother always criticized me in the color. but who cared what she thought?