0.5- Harry

I'd been kicked off the team. or let go because of bad behavior. it freed up my time and made me incredibly irritated seeing as I had to change everything about my day. but added bonus I now had three classes with fletchers friend.

math, English, and science. all of them boring but she sat there twirling her pencil. she had even used it to pull at her full bottom lip and I swear I could hear the blood rush all over my body.

I didn't know what was wrong with me as I watched her just working. in English, she sat in the row next to me a seat up and I could see her paper and how messy her handwriting was as she finished her essay. and in science, she sat at the front of the room, Calum, another one of fletchers friends, her lab partner.

and when she had laughed in math class I could feel my chest tighten. I liked it too fucking much. the way it bubbled up from her, falling from her pink lips. and then id heard it again as I walked into ladies with Liam who paid for the plate of fries I ate for lunch. and there she was. all of fletcher friends sitting around her, fletcher had flicked a strand of her hair and she let one of those laughs out. I had to look away before I was caught staring.

I was going in-fucking-sane. I knew I must have been because I hadn't been laid in almost a week, a record on my part. maybe my mind was trying to overcompensate for what I was missing as if I was twelve again and got a hard-on just from looking at the Victoria secret ads. she was my new victoria secret ad and until id let one out I would be having these dumb ass feelings. that's what I needed, a fix.

but it was once again Wednesday and id spent three whole days watching the way she walked into English after lunch, hair swaying around her hips, glossy and straight. she had these golden clips holding some of it back.

I'm going insane. thinking about a girl's hair and her clips. what the fuck was up with me?

I rolled my shoulders back as I moved to the next class period being environmental science. the longest ap class I seemed to take the fact it didn't stick to one topic made my head spin but I kept up well enough. it was the hardest class I was taking this year but I tried to ignore that as much as I could.

she came in, today our lab day and I watched as she pulled her long brown hair up into a twist in her hands. Calum was next to her and said something that made her laugh bumping his shoulder with her own. she took her clips and pinned her hair up.

my own partner was complaining about not having the right shoes for today. I could care less as they went over the paper we were supposed to be working through.

I tried to ignore the fact she was distracting me even if she didn't know she was doing it.

the last class of the day and also the day I had gotten my car back. now it sat in the parking lot and I watched as fletcher and Rosie leaned against her locker. she was rolling her eyes at something he said.

then I walked up to them, nothing I would have done before.

"ready?" the word falling with ease as I eyed fletcher, trying to pay little attention to Rosie.

"sure," he nodded to Rosie. "sure you don't want a ride, Harry's cars got a bike hook."

at any other time, I would have been pissed he offered me to drive someone without even asking.  but she shook her head no and I wanted to see her sitting against the black leather interior in my car, her crisp white dress would make her look like a fucking angel.

"no, I need as much time between me and my parents party set up. max is going to be there and I swear I can already hear him asking," she didn't explain but fletcher seemed to already know rolling his eyes as she shivered.