"Really? The old geezer likes us that much." Venom said with awe. He was starting to calm down since the start of the conversation. He seemed to be getting used to Krillin, but was still likely to jump out and beat up the bald monk at any point he wanted. Though, Goku noted that the threat level wasn't a Category Yamcha, which meant Venom would likely attempt to make friends with Krillin sooner or later. Goku knew this was a good sign and smiled at the prospect.

"My 'brother' is just as powerful as me actually." Goku said with pride. "Our fighting styles may be different, but we did learn to work together in order to fight as one being. Our Grandpa Gohan taught us that this is the way to become a great martial artist."

"Wait Gohan? As in Master Roshi's old student? The one that trained alongside the Ox King?" Krillin said with amazement, his anger and attitude towards Goku going completely out the window.

"The one and only." Goku said with even more pride, slightly yet accidentally allowing Venom to use a bit of his voice. Goku panicked a little, thinking that Krillin might have caught hint of Venom being closer than he thought. Thankfully, due to the wind and the altitude, Krillin chalked it up to Goku just being hungry.

"What does he look like?" Krillin asked excitedly. "Does he look like you at all?"

"Actually we look nothing alike. For starters, he is a lot taller than I am. Not to mention he has a more muscular build with much bigger claws."

"With even bigger teeth to eat you with my dear." Venom said smiling from within. Although most would think that Venom was getting ready to attack Krillin if anyone heard this, but Goku knew better. Venom was just referencing a fairy tale Grandpa Gohan had once told them. However, when Venom heard this, he began to think that all wolves were against him. Believing that the only way to solve a problem between monsters was to 'let them fight' (another quote from one of Venom's favorite movies), he began to eat half of the wolves that lived in the forest where they lived. Venom would have eaten the other half of the wolf population if Grandpa Gohan didn't put a stop to them. After kicking their butt, Grandpa Gohan explained that they were just stories and that Venom and Goku should not be scared of them. However, this habit did not go completely away since Venom was still planning to prank Oolong by building three houses, each made by either straw, sticks, or bricks. The moment Oolong choose any of the houses, Venom would transform his fists into mallets and proceed to destroy the structures, trapping the humanoid pig inside the rubble.

"Claws?" Krillin said puzzled. "I thought he was a human like you."

"Well, his claws are more like hands, but yes. He is not human." Goku confirmed.

"So then he must be adopted." Krillin said.

"I don't know if he was adopted." Goku asked before thinking inwards to his buddy. "Are we adopted Venom?"

"We don't know the answer to that." Venom said. "Not since we bumped our heads about ten years ago."

"Well if he is anything like you, then your brother must be as friendly as you." Krillin smiled.

"Actually, despite having the same upbringing we have different attitudes." Goku said. "Other than agreeing not to take a life and our favorite color being black, outside of battle we agree on next to nothing. Though, despite being cranky and overaggressive, we both have learned to always compromise and to work together, no matter how easy or difficult the situation."

"Oh." Krillin said taking note of this fact since he didn't want to get off being smug to Goku's brother like when he first met Goku and Master Roshi. "I know have been asking a lot of questions and have been sounding very pushy, but can you please tell me one more thing about your brother?"

"Sure, what is it?" Goku asked.

"What's your brother's name?" Krillin asked.

"Well I can't tell you now." Goku said. "Master Roshi wants to keep it a surprise until we get back."

"Okay fair enough." Krillin said slightly annoyed but understanding. "Then at least tell me the first letter of his first name. I can't exactly keep calling him your brother or Master Roshi's other student."

"Ummmm.......V." Goku confirmed. "His first name starts with the letter V."

"V? As in Victor? Like Victor Crum?" Krillin asked.

"Yes, although I don't know who Victor Crum is." Goku said slightly confused.

"Just some dumb athlete who loves brooms. V is way cooler than that putz if half of what you told me about him is true." Krillin said.

"He sure is." Goku smiled. "We just reached the mainland, look out for any attractive women who look like that Black Widow woman." Goku said. "This way, Master Roshi can train us sooner."

"Of course. To the 'victor,' goes the spoils." Venom and Krillin said at the same time without the latter realizing it. Goku smiled knowing that they would get along just fine.