39th Emotion

Somebody’s PoV

An eerie silence filled the Sakamaki mansion.

The candles started to melt. No one bothered to put them out. They were all huddled around a bed, hopeless.

Kh!” Kanato grunted in pain. His eyebrows creased, his face telling the agony he was undergoing at the moment. His blood soaked clothes were replaced with clean ones, and his injury was patched up. But that didn’t stop anything.

The Fallen Angel’s sword…” Reiji muttered. “There’s no cure available!!”

He threw the book in frustration and ran a hand through his hair. Laito and Ayato looked at their triplet and exchanged worried looks.

“Why won’t it stop bleeding…?” Yui asked.

“It will never stop bleeding. That’s the effect of the sword on humans. But on vampires, it’s different,” JaeMi said.

The Sakamaki Household looked at JaeMi and Belle.

“The effects of the Fallen Angel’s Sword are a mixture of the effects of our weapons,” Belle told them, holding her chains that were now glowing blue. “If my chains cause physical pain…”

“And if my flute causes emotional pain… then…

Kanato is now experiencing both…” Shuu whispered.

“There is a cure available, but it is not attainable by any means. Only one person has it,” JaeMi added.

Where can we find it?!” Reiji almost shouted his question. He was panicking. “Kanato doesn’t have time left!! He’s dying!

“Calm down, Reiji…” Shuu said.

Reiji looked at Shuu, and he bowed his head a little. “I apologize for raising my voice.”

JaeMi walked over to Kanato and looked at the wound. “But you know, Kanato can still hold on for weeks…”

“Huh?”

“When Yokko kills a vampire with the sword with no intention of playing around, she stabs them straight to the heart…” JaeMi said.

“But she did stab him there!”

JaeMi shook her head. “No. It looks like you were able to calm her unconsciousness down.” She uncovered the wound. The wound was disgusting to look at, but JaeMi smiled. “Look at where the wound is…”

Reiji looked closely and gasped a little. “It… avoided his heart by an inch…!

The Sakamakis were shocked by this and was glad for a little while.

Kanato can still live.

“Yokko must have stopped her other side from stabbing his heart…” JaeMi said. “Now the problem is this…”

“The cure for the injuries made by the sword, is the sword itself,” Belle said. “The owner must order it to cure the victim. But seeing that Yo-chan is now under Maniko’s control, she won’t be on our side and won’t cure Kanato.”

“So we must get her back to her senses?”

JaeMi nodded. “But that is very hard to do. As long as Maniko has her emotions locked up… According to my observations, Maniko tried to steal what’s important to us so that he can control us easily. When I worry for myself, I think straight. Jannie-chan cares for people and that causes her to have courage to be stronger for everyone. If we don’t have those traits, he can easily get to us.

“Emotions can get in your way sometimes… But emotions can also tell you the truth. Without emotions, Yo-chan won’t be able to fight him…”

Shuu sighed. “Go rest for the day, Belle, JaeMi. Ayato, Laito, Yui, and I will look after Kanato. Reiji will be looking after you, JaeMi. And I’ll leave Belle in your hands, Subaru.”

“I guess that is for the best,” Reiji sighed.

The four left the room. JaeMi and Reiji went to his room to drink tea and Belle and Subaru went to his room since Belle said she missed his coffin.

...

Maniko smirked as he looked at his doll. Her shoulder-length hair was swaying in the wind. Her eyes were blank as ever as she stared back.

"Shame you can't see them suffer... Don't worry, querido muñeca. Your doll side will... Ahahaha!!"

He watched from the window as the crazy girl ran around the room of the white-haired vampire. Maniko cackled quietly as he prepared his plan.

He snapped his fingers, and let his doll throw her dagger towards the vampire later. He knew she won’t miss this, unless someone does block it. But a dagger made in the same material as the Fallen Angel’s sword can cut through any metal and will only get stuck in flesh, straight through the heart.

He disappeared and left the doll there by the balcony, waiting for the right moment to strike.

Maniko then went to the room where Reiji and JaeMi are. He put something beside one of the teapots and waved his hand a little. He smiled maliciously as he faded away from the room and appeared outside the window.

“After this, two vampires will end up dead. But even if the daughter of the sun and moon will die, I don’t care. I never saw that as my loss… They were prophesied to bring my down fall…” Maniko muttered, grinning. “Then after that, I can break the doll of destruction bit by bit by making her kill ALL OF THEM…

= = = = = = = = = = = = = 

I just made a major spoiler here. Yeah, read what Maniko said above.

Shi. (Figure out the meaning of this word in japanese.)

^^ That should give you a clue.

Currently letting myself drown in classical music. I have my mind set! I WILL BECOME A FAMOUS PIANIST SOMEDAY~!! ^___^V

What's your dream in life?

Oh, and KUROKO NO BASUKE SEASON 3 EPISODE 2 IS SO KAKKOI~!!!!