13th Emotion

Someone’s PoV

Our Dora is still trying to find her beloved wara ningyos, although she sees them every day.

Jeez, her skipping is causing noise throughout the halls, and it’s causing someone to wake up from their deep slumber and break another wall.

*BANG!*

*CRACK*

“Hmm?” she murmured to herself, stopping in her tracks. Then her eyes sparkled. “Did Subaru-san do that?? Waa~!! Subaru-san~!! Teach me how to punch a wall~!! Teehee~!!”

She began running again, flailing her arms like a little kid. But this little kid is so graceful and beautiful, you’d just push the fact that she’s acting like a child and instead, think that you should protect her.

Subaru came out of his room, trying to cool his head off outside in the garden where the roses bloom beautifully at night. He left, and didn’t see Belle come, skipping happily.

Eh~? The door is open!” she exclaimed. “I wanted to say ‘abra kadabra’ but I guess Subaru-san left it like this. Oh well~… T^T BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE! I get to enter without difficulty! Yippie~!!”

She entered and looked around the room more.

It was as if the theme color for this room is silver, because almost all of the things here are in that color. A fireplace sat on the right side of the room, with two candles sitting on top of it and a mirror above. Speaking of above, a chandelier hovered above the room. There’s a big window and curtains tied to the sides to let the light from the moon come in. Don’t ask me if it’s open in daylight—I am a mere human, they are vampires.

So nope, I have no explanation prepared for you.

There was a small silver table and a chair at the left center of the room. Beside the window at the left, if you are facing the window when you entered from the door, is a dresser with a lamp placed on top of it.

A carpet laid under the coffin sitting in the middle of the room.

And this coffin took Belle’s attention.

A COFFIN~!!” she exclaimed in amazement, clapping her hands and smiling. “Oh my Gulay! I always wanted to sleep inside of it!”

She opened it and laid down. Belle stared up at the chandelier and smiled to herself softly.

“Subaru-san likes sleeping here, too? I smell his familiar scent… Hihi~… ^_^ He calls himself filthy even though he smells like roses…” Belle whispered to herself.

(A/N: Dudettes, I really don’t know if he smells like roses, but he’s sometimes seen in that garden full of roses and I wanna stick to that. :P Okay, don’t mind me~!!)

The windows blew open, and when the gentle breeze came in, she fell asleep instantly.

The one who caused the windows to open was Subaru. After having his head cool down, he picked some roses from the garden, especially white ones, thinking that it would fit and make Belle smile again.