25th Emotion

Somebody’s PoV

“You get it now?”

“Yup~! ^_^”

Kou and Belle just finished the dance they kept on practicing.

This vampire had grown close to this mental hospital escapee since the two shared the same fondness for dancing. And he discovered that this girl cannot be bribed by flowers and gifts. He can’t seduce this girl. But he can’t show his sadistic side.

Why?

Take a guess… Come up with two conclusions and Author will tell you if you’re right or wrong.

The two sat down on the grass and relaxed.

The moon… Why is the moon white, Kou-san?” Belle asked.

“How should I know?”

“Then why is your hair blonde? Why is your other eye blue? You should know that, right?” she asked.

Kou gave her a sad smile. “I don’t know…” he answered. “What about you? Why is your hair azure?”

Belle giggled and shrugged. “I don’t know, too!”

“Ugh! We don’t know anything! Why keep asking questions??”

“That’s what makes life so fun, ya know??”

“Huh?”

Belle stood up and held out her hand to him. He rolled his eyes and took it. She led him around the garden, skipping.

And Kou was smiling at the girl who made him forget the feelings he once felt for Yui.

Yes, Kou had fallen in love with Belle, and he’d do everything to keep her and never let her go.

“See that?” she asked, pointing at the flower that wilted. “Why is that flower dead? What caused it’s death? We don’t know~!! ^_^ But what’s fun is that we get to think of the possibilities! Life is fun when there are a lot of things to be discovered! BECAUSE IF YOU KNOW EVERYTHING, LIFE IS BORING~!!

Kou chuckled. “You’re right…”

Then Kou grabbed her hand and held her close to him.

“Why do you like blue, Belle-chi…?” he asked her softly.

(A/N: He sounded like Kise right there... =__=)

“Because for me, it symbolizes hope~!” she answered.

Kou’s eyes widened for a bit then he smiled. “We’re the same…” he said. “I like to see the blue sky… And when I see it, it makes me think that I still have hope.”

Belle giggled. “I know right?”

“Well…”

“Huh?”

Kou leaned closer and pressed his forehead on hers. He gave her a close-eyed smile.

“Will you be my blue sky then?” he asked.