7th Emotion

Yokko’s PoV

Yo-chan~!!

I jerked my head to the right and looked at the door, still lying on the bed.

I was trying to count the stickers I put up there last night. The stickers were glow-in-the-dark so when I turn off the lights and it’s dark, they glow. They are shaped like stars, planets, and a moon.

I felt somehow contented with that…

Contented…?

What is that…?

“Jannie-chan… Jae-chan… Do you need something?” I asked them as I sat up.

They walked towards my bed and sat down too.

We just wanted to fill this lonely, empty, dark, scary, big, humongous, rare, creepy, eerie, silent-filled mansion of theirs~!!

“Jannie-chan!” JaeMi shushed our crazy friend. “Shh! What if Reiji-san hears you? You’ll get your punishment then…”

“Huh? Punishment? Does that mean he’ll put me in a dark room with dogs??” she asked.

Probably,” I answered.

REALLY?!” she exclaimed, jumping up and down of the bed. “Oh my gulay! When? Tell me when so I could bring lots of bones and doggie toys and bunch of stuff!!”

I looked at JaeMi.

“Does she need to be brought to a doctor?” I asked her.

JaeMi giggled and shook her head. “You should be used to it, Yo-chan. Jannie-chan has always been like that.”

I just shrugged and made Belle sit down before she completely makes the bed frame collapse. “Enough if the jumping now or you’ll break your guitar also.”

Also?

“Obviously, your sanity is also breaking.”

Mean! Very mean! Mean, I tell you~!” she wailed.

(A/N: Tsubaki, is that you? xD I just wanted to repeat that line I used in S&P XPP)

Belle grabbed her guitar and placed it on her lap. JaeMi brought out her knitting stuff and began knitting the scarf she promised to make for me.

It was color violet with accents of periwinkle.

“Ne, JaeMi-yah!” Belle said. “Keep talking while you knit~!

“All right…”

Belle and JaeMi are half-Korean, half-Filipino. Sometimes, they call each other ‘JaeMi-yah’ or ‘JeKyung-yah’ when they speak Korean. Most of time, it’s with the honorific ‘-chan’ so as not to leave me out.

I am half-Japanese, half-Filipino. My father is Japanese and my mother is a Filipino.

When JaeMi knits, she keeps on saying stories that help us write lyrics. Belle is the one who thinks of the music and when we get the song done, I sing it.