30th Emotion

Yokko’s PoV

“Yo-chan~!! Dinner is ready~!!”

I sighed.

Since then, Ruki and the Mukamis would usually stand outside, guarding. The Sakamakis and the Mukamis still share a restrained bond, except for Shuu-nii-san, Yuma, and surprisingly, even Reiji, but all is going well.

When the Mukamis are outside, we’d take turns to hand them breakfast, lunch, merienda, or dinner.

Today, the Mukamis aren’t outside.

Probably at their mansion, sleeping.

I got up from my bed and opened the door. Belle’s face came into view, along with a white-haired man.

“I’ll follow in a short while. I’ll just change,” I said then closed the door.

I grabbed my usual attire back at the orphanage—a violet kimono-like clothing with some curve-like designs.

The upper part looked like a kimono—complete with the obi, except that it’s tied into a big bow, with the two ends of the bow reaching the floor, seeing as it is too long. The left sleeve is that of a kimono’s, but the right sleeve is short. The lower part is like a skirt with ruffles, but is still connected to the upper part—a one piece dress. The skirt was short, so I wore black cycling shorts. Then I wore white socks. The left sock is a knee sock, while the right pair is shorter and goes below the knees. I put on my rubber shoes.

Then at my left arm, I tied a long bandage around it and made a small ribbon, the ends of the bow longer than of my obi.

“I wonder if Jannie-chan and Jae-chan are wearing their usual attire back at the orphanage as well today…” I muttered to myself as I went downstairs.

(A/N: I’m sorry if I take up a lot of your time describing their outfits… I’LL TRY TO DRAW THEM ASAP!! >__< I STILL HAVEN’T DRAWN THE OCS FOR MY BROCON FF BUT WHO CARES?? I’LL DO THEM WHEN I HAVE TIME!!)

My thought was answered as I saw the two chattering at the living room, waiting for me.

I felt nostalgic and scared as I made my way to them.

But my face remained stoic.

Belle wore something that resembled a hanbeok. It was light blue, and the linings on the sleeves are darker blue. The only thing that makes it different from the hanbeok is that its skirt is shorter and her right sleeve is not attached to the dress itself. It is tied around her arm with a ribbon. The skirt ends above her knees. She wore white stockings and dark blue flats.

JaeMi wore something that looked like the baro’t saya. The upper part is white, and has long sleeves. But the sleeves do not have those things like an upside-down letter U. Her skirt is white also, but it only reaches her knees. There’s a rectangular cloth draped over her left shoulder and is pinned to another cloth wrapped around her waist like an apron or some sort. The two cloths are checkered and both are in shades of grey. She wore bakya with it.

“I don’t know why this is the only dress in my closet…” JaeMi groaned.

It’s nice~!” Belle exclaimed. “But why does JaeMi get to wear a Filipiñana??”