6th Emotion

Here is a chapter~!! The song that JaeMi will be singing is 'Duyog', a bisaya song. ^__^v Well, Ima publish two chapies since I might not update for the next coming days~!! You might see me online here, but I'm just going to read :P Deal with it. Okie~!! Good night to all the readers that are reading at night!

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Someone’s PoV

Rules.

Yes. That was something that should always be obeyed.

Reiji made his way through the halls in search for Belle who just broke a vase that he put there recently. He ordered that running around and being noisy is not acceptable, but Belle was running around in search for a Wara Ningyo she claimed was walking around the mansion.

Little did he know, there were three wara ningyos hidden there…

I can’t believe that pest…” he muttered under his breath, rubbing his temples as he sighed in defeat and walked towards his room instead.

He still has to find out as to why the others tasted disgusting to them.

Reiji opened the door and closed it. He poured some tea in his teacup and sipped a little while looking through the book he had grabbed. He made himself comfortable on the couch and began thinking.

‘Normal humans taste normal… That sounded stupid. Anyway, a person undergoing awakening will have their blood change and become more irresistible… Just like what happened to Yui… Demon’s blood is very sweet also...

But when I drank JaeMi’s…

The others said they tasted disgusting, but Kanato had the same reaction with me, but that was when he drank Yokko’s blood. He licked JaeMi, and she was revolting to him…’

He took a sip and put it down on the coffee table and then tried to concentrate again, but failed when he heard a soft voice singing. The voice echoed through the hall where Reiji’s room was to be found also.

It didn’t bother him if it was Kanato or any of his brothers or Yui singing…

He thought that it was just another unnecessary noise. He did enjoy listening to music, but never gave thought in singing.

But when he heard this voice, he stopped and listened carefully.

“Ikaw ang bahandi, dugay ko nang gihandum... Ikaw ang bituon... Sa ngit ngit kong baybayon... Ikaw lang~...akong, akong higugmaon... Ikaw lang~... ako... Ako matinud-anon..."

‘What language is that…? That’s not Filipino… Spouting nonsense words and turning them into a song…’ 

Reiji averted his attention back to the book he was holding, but when the voice sung again, he completely forgot his purpose of grabbing the book and just listened.

“Ikaw akong hangin… Ikaw akong ulan…!”

Reiji stood up and opened his door a little bit and looked outside the hallway. There, he saw a girl wearing a white dress walking slowly, turning around every now and then, as if she was strolling around a garden full of flowers.