3rd Emotion

• Dedicated to to random people who are reading xD

I sat down on my chair beside Kanato and looked outside the window, staring at the sky filled already with stars.

"Ne, Yokko-san...?"

I looked at the speaker and tilted my head to the right. "Don't be so polite, Kanato-san..." I said. "Please do drop the honorifics..."

He just looked at me. "Do you know why you were so sweet to me?" he asked. "Teddy and I are really curious as to why you are..."

I shrugged. "I don't know."

I just directed my attention to the teacher who even bothered to come in even though he was like an hour late for the 2-hour lecture for history. I got my notes out and started writing down the important facts and dates and names of people, still feeling a gaze on me.

After class, I stood up and went to Belle and JaeMi's class, only to find out they were no where to be seen.

Although I did see Kanato.

"Kanato-san, did you see JaeMi and Belle?" I asked him. 

He shook his head. "I'm feeling thirsty, Yokko-chan..." Kanato said.

I looked at the coffee I was holding the whole time I was searching the two. I remembered Belle loved cappuccino. "Would you like this?" I said, holding out the cup of coffee.

He suddenly slapped it away from him, causing me to let go of the cup and it fell on the floor. I stared at it then at my hand that was feeling the scorching hot pain was SUPPOSED to be the reason of my cries.

But I was numb all over...

I feel no pain or anything...

So that scorching hot pain was nonexistent to me.

"I HATE COFFEE! I HATE BITTER THINGS! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT?!" he shrieked. "YOU'RE SUCH A USELESS HUMAN! GET ME SOMETHING SWEET!!"

But after that little rant of his, he calmed down and his expression turned into a worried one.

He took my hand and asked me in a worried tone, "Did I hurt you, Yokko-chan? Did I?"

I shook my head in response. "Nothing ever hurts me, so don't fuss... You wanted something sweet?"

I rolled up my sleeves and held it out to him. "Here. I hope my blood will quench your thirst for a while..." I said. "But please do make it quick-- I still have to find my friends..."

He looked at me. "Are you really that of a masochist?" Kanato asked.

"Maybe. Maybe not," I answered. "Please do not ask me-- I am the last person you should ask when it comes to feelings. I do not enjoy pain, nor I do I hate it. If you'll excuse me..."

I left, trying to search for the other two.

"Yo-chan~!!"

I turned around and saw JaeMi and Belle with Yui. I bowed a little to greet Yui, and she did the same.

"What are you doing here?" I asked them.