47th Emotion

Yokko’s PoV

I sat down on the bench outside near the gardens of the Mukami Mansion. Azusa and Yuma told me they need to tell me something important.

They told me to come here around 3 in the afternoon.

It’s still 2:30 PM so I decided to sit first and think.

Lots of things have happened…

Maniko turned out to be my grandfather… I died. JaeMi died. Belle died. People who died are now alive. The heck…?

Laito and the others are used to me being so serious, and I feel the same as well. My cheek muscles hurt when I smile for too long, and I don’t think being too loud is my forte. Belle does that…

I feel all kind of emotions now. Some I don’t know what to call so I ask them the definitions to be certain of what I’m feeling. Of course I feel pain now, but when Kanato bites me, it doesn’t hurt…

He’s being so gentle.

Except when he throws tantrums about me ignoring him when I play with Nara-nyan or when I don’t let him have his way…

I’ve seen lots of memories from the past, and now I know why Sol, Luna, and the doll possessed us for some time. Now I know what happened after oji-san’s twins left the house.

So many things to tell my cousin.

About that, Reiji called Masaomi about her, but then Masaomi said she was in Paris right now, studying to be a pianist. They weren’t sure when she’d come back, although she sent a very short letter.

Oh well, we have all the time in the world.

I looked at my phone and saw it was already 3, so I got up and walked towards the vegetable garden Yuma tended to.

I caressed my pendant lightly as I made my way to the man eating sugar cubes.

“Oh, you really came,” he said, standing up from his crouching position. “Azusa’s waiting for you at the top of the mansion. I’ll escort you there.”

“Since when did you become a gentleman?” I asked him as we began walking towards the big doors and up the stairs.

“Shut up,” Yuma said, shoving sugar cubes in my mouth. “You’re beginning to annoy me again.”