45th Emotion

Someone’s PoV

AAAAACCKKKHHH!!! IT HURTSSSSS!!!!” Kanato hissed in pain as he writhed on the bed.

The Sakamakis watched their brother painfully. They clenched their fists, gritted their teeth, and winced every time Kanato screamed.

The Mukamis didn’t know how to help them. They were feeling bad as well for them.

“K-Kanato-kun… Shh…” Shuu whispered, trying to calm his brother down.

“Don’t we have any painkillers??” Laito demanded.

“Nothing will work to help him,” Reiji answered. “This is how the Fallen Angel’s sword works!!”

Ruki clenched his fist and looked down at JaeMi’s bloody corpse beside her friend Belle.

Kou patted his brother’s back and took a deep breath.

“Yokko…” Azusa whispered to himself, touching the bandage Yokko herself had put when she found him self-hurting.

“Where could she be??” Yuma asked in frustration.

*Creek…*

They all turned to look at the door that continued to open slowly. The candles’ flames flickered and went out.

When the door was fully opened, it showed the dark corridors.

Then a foot stepped out of the shadows.

Everyone tensed.

The person had black hair with violet tips. She had her hair in a bob cut. The said person had a sword with her, and she had no eyes in her eye sockets.

“Yokko!!” Yuma exclaimed.

“Maniko might be around!” Ruki reminded them.

Yokko looked at Shuu who was looking at her suspiciously. When she faced him, his eyes widened.

“No! Maniko’s gone now…” Shuu told the rest.

“What??” Ayato gasped.

“Then that means… you’re back now, right, Yokko…?” Azusa asked the girl.

All of them looked at her, hope, relief, and happiness in their eyes.

Yokko smiled a little.

Then she walked towards where JaeMi and Belle lay. She got down on one knee and caressed JaeMi’s hair.

Eonnie (older sister in Korean for girls)… Sorry if I fought back late already…” Yokko whispered. Then she patted Belle’s head. “Mianhaeyo (sorry in Korean)… I did this to you because I wasn’t able to stop him from controlling me ...”

“It’s not your fault, Yokko,” Ayato said.

“Like what you said, Fake-chan…” Laito butted in. “You were being controlled.”