34th Emotion

Someone’s PoV

Let’s go back to where JaeMi, Belle, and Yokko was still with their families, shall we…?

Keep in mind or refresh that time when Yokko told Kanato about their pasts

It was a rainy evening in the Lee’s residence. Junsu and Cecil Lee are watching a movie while their precious little daughter whose name is JaeMi was playing on the floor, toys spread out.

“Mama~!!” the six-year old JaeMi squealed.

“Yes, sweetheart?” Cecil asked, giggling as JaeMi smiled.

Junsu watched his wife and daughter hug each other. He pouted and pretended to be hurt.

“Is JaeMi only going to hug Eomoni?? What about Appa??” he asked.

JaeMi giggled. “Appa~!! Sarangahaeyo~!!” she said, hugging him as well.

‘But then one day, her parents died. No trace of the murderer was found, and she, at the age of six, was taken to the orphanage.’

A lightning strike.

Black out.

“Yeobo!” Cecil exclaimed.

Junsu calmed her down. “Where is JaeMi??”

They tried to find their daughter in the darkness, but found her nowhere.

A pair of gleaming gray eyes that look like they belonged to a dead fish caught their eyes.

“J-JaeMi…?”

The sound of a C two octaves higher echoed, and there were two thuds.

The lights came back, and Cecil and Junsu laid there on the floor, blood coming out from their ears…

JaeMi held a flute in her hand.

She was crying.

Yokko lied about the part where JaeMi’s parents died and the murderer wasn’t found.

It’s because before the police came, Maniko already took her away to the orphanage.

The next day, at the Park’s residence, SungJae and Fe Park were abusing their daughter, Belle. They knew her powers, her real nature. They despised having a daughter like that, so they treated her badly. They left her out in the streets when she was four, but they had some people track her down to make sure if she dies or not.

Luck was with her—she survived two years in the streets.

So to end her life, they decided one day to burn her alive.

They left her in a room and let the curtains catch fire.

But before the two could run away, the little child stopped them.