Deals

Chapter 22
Lexi P.O.V

I walked into the doors of the school with my sweater tugged on tight, the Floridian weather had surely taken a turn for the worst, as the cold front started hitting us, even though it was only 58 degrees, considering that I've never seen snow, it felt like 3 degrees.

The weather really matched my mood today. Dark, gloomy and cold. It's funny how just one person can change the way you feel just in one day.

Walking up to my locker, I notice something on it. I take the pink letter off of the locker and smile. It says: Princess Kitten on the envolope. It must be from Ashton.

I open up the letter eagerly to read.

Dear Princess Kitten, I've noticed that from our conversation last night, you've been a bit... Upset. So I ask to take you out tomorrow night so what ever it was, I could take your mind off of it. I hope your answer is yes. Now if you don't mind, please turn around and prepare to smile.

I stare at the note in confusion. Turn around?
I slowly turn around and gasp at Ashton who was caring flowers and a giant teddy bear. He did this for me?

"Ashton!" I take the flowers out of his hand and hug him.

"Oh my gosh, this is so sweet, wow I... Wow no one has ever done something like this for me." I look up at him, wiping away some stray tears.

"We'll now you have memories. Here, let's put this in your locker so no one steals this. He takes the giant bear and stuffs it into my locker, he takes my flowers and sets them in there to.

"Thank you so much, that was so sweet of you!" I hug him one more time. He grabs my waist and tilts my head up so I can see his eyes. "If it has anything to do with making you happy, then I'll do anything, just to make you happy." he swoops down and places a warm kiss on my cheek. I blush from the contact. Why is he so sweet to me?

He pulls away and says something, however my mind is somewhere else. In the corner of my eyes I see Mason walking and laughing with Evan. My muscles tense. I glance at them and mistakenly make eye contact with him.

He stops laughing and an all to familiar icy glare is pointed my way.

Ouch. He looks at Evan and whispers. Evan nods his head and they walk off. What did he say?

"Kitten? Did you hear me?" I shake my head and look at Ash confused. "Hear what?" I hug him tighter from the previous events that just took place.

"Well I guess I'll repeat myself, What do you think about the date? Tomorrow night?" His perfectly arched eyebrow raises.

"Oh um yes of course, I mean why not. I'd love to go with someone who's so sweet and kind and loyal to me." I smile up at him, standing on my tippy toes to give him a kiss on the cheek.

He smiles and nods. "Alright uh, how about dinner and a movie, 6pm?" He smiles.

"6pm it is then" I smile back.

He releases me right after the bell had rung.

"Alright then, let's walk to class together." He takes my hand and wraps it into a waffle with his. I know I don't like holding hands, but his hands isn't that bad. Their a bit rough, not nearly as soft as Mason's hands or good but I can manage.

I gentile swing our hands back and forth while walking.

I let go of his hand when we walk Into class and sit down, thankful that Mason isn't in his seat just yet.

I pull out my phone and start replying to a text from Arielle, who was across the room, talking about how Toby tried to replace her cereal with Rex's dog food and how she took a bite and nearly choked.